St Martin

St Martin

Hospital

Rate St Martin

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for St Martin

Value

Great hospital staff when I had a knee replacement. Recommend this hospital to anyone

Submitted Feb. 13, 2016 | flag

Value

Our adult daughter was treated in the emergency room in June for a serious hand injury. My husband and I are medical professionals who recently relocated from New Jersey and we met her at St.Rose Dominion Hospital Emergency Room. We were so impressed with our entire experience in this hospital. Our daughter was very upset and scared and she was treated with compassion and professionalism by every staff member from her arrival to discharge. We were all so impressed with this hospital and our daughter felt it was the most positive experience she has ever had in a medical facility.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2015 | flag

Value

clean and well staff.Close to 215 freeway.Fast service.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2015 | flag

Value

I have stayed at St Rose Saint Martin campus now twice this year for surgeries and absolutely have to say they are the best facility and staff I have experienced in years in Las Vegas. I have visited Centennial, Mountain View, Spring Valley, UMC and Valley Hospitals in the 14 years I have lived here and LOVE Saint Martin....

Submitted Oct. 1, 2014 | flag

Value

Best care I've ever gotten in this town,very clean, you would think you were in a 5 star hotel, wonderful care, and the food wasn't bad

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag