Kindred Hospital Las Vegas- Flamingo

Clinic

Rate Kindred Hospital Las Vegas- Flamingo

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Las Vegas- Flamingo

Value

Thanks for all your help with my wife Tammy Biglin also Debbie Cochran has been a godsend. Best regards Louie Nelson

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Value

My sister and I would like to thank the staff at kindred hospital for taking great care of our mother during the final phase of her illness, we are relieved knowing that she was comfortable and surrounded by amazing compassionate people.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Value

Hi my name is Louis Nelson and my wife has been a patient at kindred flamingo hospital several times. I would like to say how pleased I am for the care they have given my wife Tammy. I don’t do social media as for face book or google but when Debbie asked me to do a review I told her I would love too but I don’t do the social media . I have put my faith into Kindred and I might not be there all the time cause I work and I have health issues as well but Debbie Cochran always keeps me posted and let’s me know how she is doing . I thank Debbie for always coming out to my truck because it is hard for me to walk so when my wife gets admitted there Debbie always comes out with the papers for me to sign. Thank you to the nurses and Doctors for everything they do for my wife.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Value

I would like to make a comment about how I wasn’t going to put my father at kindred flamingo hospital just for the fact of reading all the negative reviews online. I understand people do have bad experiences but I can say I’m glad I took the chance and brought my dad here to flamingo kindred hospital . We have had nothing but great service everyone has treated my dad so kindly from the doctor to the nurses and CNAs and also the housekeeper who comes in everyday to cleans and mop his floors, sometimes you have to take a chance and I’m glad I did and thank you everyone for caring,

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Value

My name is Mr. Irani and I ha e been a patient at kindred flamingo hospital since June and I would like to say my care has been very good. My Dr Aftab has been a very good doctor and person to me. I want to say thank you to Colette who has been coming in to visit me in the morning and Debbie my patient advocate has been so friendly to me and my wife and daughter. The food has been ok but I love that I get to eat potatoe chips and I’m thankful they provide my chips too me . The nurses have been very good but at night I think the halls could be quite because sometimes I hear a lot of laughing and it wakes me up but this isn’t a complaint . I will be getting discharged soon and so I’m grateful I get to go home soon.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

Value

I’m a family member that came here from Canada to see my Uncle and I have made several trips here to Vegas to visit him and every time I come I find that my Uncle is getting Superb care and I would like to just say Thank You.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Value

not sure where to start off!! we have been visiting our mother at Kindred daily for a month now, and all i can say is from ICU back to a regular room the staff was amazing felt like family , we want to thank the administration (Deborah and Cheryl) for the constant follow up, the nurses for their hard work (scean , gary , ellie, veronica, beth, fatima, regina,christine, nelson.... in case i forgot to mention any) not to forget the Drs. taking care of our mothers case.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

Value

My Sister is a patient at Kindred Flamingo Hospital and has been here for a few months. I live out of state but was able to come visit her this past week. Thank you everyone for what you do everyday and that’s take care of patients and I’m very grateful .

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Value

It is my sincere gratefulness in expressing a deep heartfelt Thank you for my appreciation to these true angels of my mercy. Thank you to Bernadette for truly performing her duties in a timely and merciful ,professional way. She truly showed concerns with love and kindness. I had never received that kind of care from anyone except a family member. I also want to mention several other employees and doctors who also went out of their way for me. Susan the RN,Lillian the CNA, Elga the CNA at night Ray the RN, Danya the RN, loran the CNA, Savannah the CNA, JoJo the CNA at night, Guia the Rn T night, Debbie the Patient Advocate on day shift , Doctor Winn Lee Thank for honoring your chosen profession with devotion and dedications keep with the Kindred Spirit. Sincerely Sharnette Hammond in room 627.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Value

My name is Dexter Jr. & my dad is a patient in icu , and since we came here they treated me and my dad great and I’m glad I chose them , from making sure I’m good to care for my dad they get 5 stars from me

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

Doctors at Kindred Hospital Las Vegas- Flamingo

Dr. Nirav S. Gandhi

Dr. Nirav S. Gandhi

Latest Rating

Appreciated Dr Gandhi's thorough explanation of my condition and reasoned approach to a plan for better health. He seems very knowledgable and courteous.