Kindred Hospital-Las Vegas

Kindred Hospital-Las Vegas

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Las Vegas

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Las Vegas

Value

One of my ICU nurses went above and beyond to get me a more comfortable bed. I really appreciate her for doing that. I'm getting along with the staff everyone is very pleasant and I would definitely recommend Kindred Sahara to anyone in need of a good hospital. The dietary staff has been very acomidating. I was pleasantly surprised by the gift given to me when I arrived. Thank you from Angela

Submitted May 17, 2017 | flag

Value

I feel they are doing a dang good job I have no problems. Carlo is my CNA today he is really nice, never complains about taking care of me. They've got a dang good staff here . Everyone is really nice .Shirley room 110A

Submitted May 16, 2017 | flag

Value

My name is Alex . I am a patient at kindred .They take great care of me .the nurses are very professional and they respond to my call bell in a timely fashion. I am happy with my room mate. Therapy is wonderful ,hyperbaric is wonderful . The staff is very professional .I have zero complaints. Thank you Kindred.

Submitted May 16, 2017 | flag

Antonio room 112. The service is very good I have no complaints

Submitted May 11, 2017 | flag

Attentive staff it's a pleasure to be in this facility, Corlota room 113

Submitted May 10, 2017 | flag

Value

Service is good to very.staff extremely helpful.
Could some flavored drinks like crystal lite etc.

Submitted May 10, 2017 | flag

Value

I've noticed that house keeping comes in take trash and that's it . Mary was moved to another room and in less then 24 hrs. I had to wipe down the table, cabinet and chairs. We were told she was moved to a different room early morning on 05/06/2017 , When I came in on 05/07/2017 , it hadn't been touched. Ebony was very helpful in the comfort for my sister and family. She explained if there was something that the family has questions about we could sask for a meeting with all involved with my sisters case.

Submitted May 7, 2017 | flag

Value

I am very pleased with the care that my mother is receiving here at Kindred. I know how the health care system works and understand that there are times when things are not perfect. These places have an extremely difficult job to do and I believe that Kindred is doing their job as well as I can hope.

Submitted May 7, 2017 | flag

Value

Everyone's treated me great ,and totally fair .I ask for help they come . The foods great. I have no complaints .

Submitted May 3, 2017 | flag

Value

All of the nursing staff, physical therapy and occupational therapy representatives were compassionate, knowledgeable and helpful. My son was very traumatized by his illness and surgery and those caring for him were very helpful and accepting. This was a very difficult time for our whole family and we felt included and listened too.

Submitted April 28, 2017 | flag