Advanced Neuro-Spinal Solutions

Clinic

Rate Advanced Neuro-Spinal Solutions

Ratings for Advanced Neuro-Spinal Solutions

Value

Innovative treatment . Recommend his practice and techniques.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Value

Dr Elmer is amazing. He listens and cares. He has helped me to function. My pain has gone away since I've been seeing him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Value

I moved to Las Vegas 5 years ago from Wisconsin as the cold and humidity were really aggravating my fibromyalgia and arthritis. I was referred to Dr. Elmer by someone at church. At first Dr. Elmer didn't know if he would take me on as a patient as he was gearing his practice towards scoliosis patients. But I was in such bad shape he took me on as a challenge, The 1st time I went to see him, I was skeptical that he could really help, but by the time he was done, I went from being almost bedridden to being able to move around again. It was like a miracle. I recommend him highly to anyone with pain. Don't give up--help is available.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Value

This is referring to the neurology side. We have been taking our son here for almost a year now and it has been amazing for him. Before we started here our son couldn't talk well nor did he have fine motor skills and a list of things he had difficulty with. Now he is doing so well that he suprises me everyday with little things he does or says! The process is simple but the way this office goes about it is special. They test to see what needs to be worked on and with simple exercises Dr. Elmer works magic with the brain! Then they set a certain amount of weeks before they reevaluate and work on what's next. To put it to you simply, Doc is amazing and the office and staff are amazing.... You just can not put a price tag on what they provide!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Value

The care you get at Dr Elmers office is like none other I've received before. His staff is knowledgable and helpful. Dr Elmer uses functional neurology along with spinal manipulation when needed to help with my headaches, balance issues, and breathing problems. I'm so grateful to him and his willingness to constantly learn and improve his knowledge do he can better help me and his other patients to the health the desire and deserve. No other Doctor I've been to has taken the time to really listen to me and then taken time to study to find the best solution for me. Thank you Dr Elmer.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I started with Dr Elmer about 4 weeks ago. Came in barely able to function Ann's thinking this was my last