St. Mary's Hospital

Hospital

Rate St. Mary's Hospital

Ratings for St. Mary's Hospital

Value

I would rather die than going to this hospital Emergency room again . Doctor and nurses were rude... they don’t give you a chance to explain what happened... my little daughter notice how rude they are,even with kids... the doctor in ER that night used a high tone when he talked with me( he said I don’t know you or what happened) it was because i told the nurse I want to leave... they didnt offer to push my wheelchair and let my daughter do it... no way to go there again.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Value

Was in last year after my kidney failed . Nurses where great . Occupational very rude . Food was terrible . had to borrow a walker to use the bathroom . Very erie at night

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Value

Could not wait to get my mother out of this place. Doctors and nurses would not communicate with you , halls are a mess , barely room for a chair in the small cramped stuffy room , Was in the elevator and doors open , in comes two carts of garbage , mother is in her home hospital now and has improved so much , The difference is like night and day

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Value

My sister who has a degenerative disease was admitted recently for 2 weeks with pneumonia . while there the meals were the unhealthiest I have ever seen in a hospital. Nurses and staff were all great. But such an unhealthy diet!! Lasagna 3 times a week and spaghetti once. No snacks. I did ask for a dietary assessment which happened the next day and her last few days she had better meals. I don't expect gourmet, but at least a somewhat healthy diet would be expected .

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Value

My 92 year old Dad contracted pneumonia at the hospital, He was healthier when he went in for electrolyte imbalance. This is day 9 and he is still no better. The nurses are lazy, they look at you like you at bothering them, say they are busy when they are chatting at the nurses station, no one is on the same page, I have been waiting two days for my dad to get an new inhaler. All kinds of clutter and stuff in the halls, horrible.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Value

St. Mary's Hospital is wonderful. Everybody is friendly and helpful. They are treating the people on a way that makes them to get confidence. Could be a model for others.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Value

Been there twice for my heart Doctors and Nurses are excellent, they are taking care of you, Maybe Grand River can learn something from them

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Value

Excellent hospital,lots of people to help you out.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Value

it is the only hospital for myself... I would rather die then get sent to the others in this region.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Value

My father had surgery may 31 for his prostate. Ever since then to present he has had bladder infections after bladder infections and extreme pain from post up surgery with a urologist at that hosp. He's been driving an hour in to get seen and for answers only to be sitting for hours and being given the same treatments after each visit which just made him worse and worse. The on call urologist would never come down to see him. He would just give the ER dr advice. His surgeon was on vacation this whole time and never had anyone to follow up with while he was gone. He was always told to go back to ER! He finally seees his surgeon tomorrow! If something is seriously wrong with him from all this post op complications I def will not be happy. Very unsatisfactory treatments! And he has diabetes which affected him too. The care was ridiculous. Staff needs to remember or realize what if it was their family member going thru the same ordeal.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Doctors at St. Mary's Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.