St. Mary's Hospital

Hospital

Rate St. Mary's Hospital

Ratings for St. Mary's Hospital

Value

Bad at night, they need to hire more doctors for night time.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Value

I have gone to Grand River Hospital ever since I came to Waterloo but once in an emergency scenario I took an ambulance to St. Mary’s. I told the nurse that I was on blood thinners for a blood clotting disorder. I was short of breath, I could barely breath and I was having chest pain. I told the nurse all of this and she rudely shrugged me off and told me that she could smell the weed in my apartment and I was just high (my roommates were smoking weed). I waited in emerge for three hours barely breathing in panic with no one to help me. Eventually I got the strength to call my parents who demanded I get immediate attention. They told my mom that he can come up himself if he really needs medical attention. Eventually when I saw a doctor they said they would take an ultra-sound “just in case” anything was wrong...I had three blood clots in my lungs blocking my airways. Never again will I go to that hospital.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Value

Poorly trained Doctors. They sent a profoundly depressed patient home without any kind treatment. And yes the patient did request to speak to someone several times and was left alone in a treatment room for hours with not one so called professional offering any kind of help or intervention .

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Value

They have twice almost killed me. The first time they sent me home to die and I lived and I don’t even know how. And the second time Grand River hospital helped me , thank god. These people do not Care about people.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Value

Bad hospital. Staff are rude and don't have any consideration for patients

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Value

I got a boxers fracture on my fifth digit and went to the hospital to get it set and I found 10 days later according to a plastic surgeon that the guy who set ruined my knuckle and cause permanent damage and would have been better doing nothing. 10/10 would do again

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Value

St Mary,s hospital has always maintained the highest levels in the care of patients. I wish to thankyou the staff on the 5th floor for all support and care I received. Excellent staff . I would like to see the food and snacks improve. thankyou Tenny C.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Value

I would rather die than going to this hospital Emergency room again . Doctor and nurses were rude... they don’t give you a chance to explain what happened... my little daughter notice how rude they are,even with kids... the doctor in ER that night used a high tone when he talked with me( he said I don’t know you or what happened) it was because i told the nurse I want to leave... they didnt offer to push my wheelchair and let my daughter do it... no way to go there again.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Value

Was in last year after my kidney failed . Nurses where great . Occupational very rude . Food was terrible . had to borrow a walker to use the bathroom . Very erie at night

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Value

Could not wait to get my mother out of this place. Doctors and nurses would not communicate with you , halls are a mess , barely room for a chair in the small cramped stuffy room , Was in the elevator and doors open , in comes two carts of garbage , mother is in her home hospital now and has improved so much , The difference is like night and day

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Doctors at St. Mary's Hospital

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.