Andrew St. Family Health Centre

Clinic

Rate Andrew St. Family Health Centre

Ratings for Andrew St. Family Health Centre

Value

The doctors are fabulous. The receptionists are horrible and unfriendly. They are the first impression to this clinic. They need to be professional and compassionate. I get some clients can be jerks but you make a situation better by being nice! If it wasnt for my family dr I would not go to this clinic because if the receptionists.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Value

Horrible horrible horrible horrible horrible unclean

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

Value

Dr. Mctavish is a great doctor. Very professional and easy to talk to. If he can't solve your problem, he will send you to a specialist or have specialized tests done. I highly recommend him. Staff very friendly and helpful also.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Value

Dr. Tapp is my family doctor. She’s great doctor. She always give my time and explain everything to me. I’m glad that she’s my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Value

We love our doctor and the staff! Dr Tapp is fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Value

I love our actual doctor (Dr. Andersen) and she’s the only reason I haven’t started looking for another practice. The reception staff is so rude and it seems as though the rules/policies of this place change almost daily. A number of times I have called before closing and the phones have already been switched off. I have left multiple messages for the office manager just to have no all back. Their customer service is horrendous. It’s unfortunate I have to get through these people to get to my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Value

My family is very happy with the care we receive here. All of the staff are very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Value

The one receptionist is very rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Value

Friendly, helpful, staff make visits pleasant as possible, given the circumstances. I like my doctor and the nurse as well. I feel like I am supported by a good team.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Value

Great office. Staff are efficient and polite although sometime busy and overworked. The few Doctors I have seen were fabulous. All in All a good office. Lucky to be a patient.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Doctors at Andrew St. Family Health Centre

Dr. Martha Linkletter

Dr. Martha Linkletter

Latest Rating

One of the best. Very caring and thorough. She sees my child regarding a newer area of specialty and her understanding and way of helping guide us through journey ... Read more

Dr. Laura Andersen

Dr. Laura Andersen

Latest Rating

Dr, Andersen has been our doctor for several years and has seen both my husband and I through some very difficult "medical" times! For us, she is a treasure....alwa... Read more

Dr. Christopher Johansen

Dr. Christopher Johansen

Latest Rating

He's kind, honest, and knowledgeable. I appreciate the way he discusses and treats medical issues. I feel fortunate to have him as my doctor.