Rate Danube Dental Clinic

Ratings for Danube Dental Clinic

Value

Super clean office...staff is remarkably friendly and Hornby gives you honest advice on what to do with your teeth.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Value

I was looking for a dentist in Kitchener that I could be comfortable with after several failed attempts finally found Dr Kyle Hornby and he was worth the wait. He goes beyond his job at making you feel comfortable and listens to you and even called me after my crown apptmt to make sure everything was good.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Value

Dr. Hornby and the team work hard to stay punctual but never rush you while you're in the chair.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Value

Clean and cozy - I love this office! They are friendly and always willing to take time to listen to me. Best experience I've had with a Dental Office. Ever.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Value

Longtime patient and they are always been punctual friendly and helpful to my family and friends I've referred there.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Value

I have had 5 years of great care at this office and they are great with my kids!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Value

Fantastic office. Dr. Hornby is a great addition and has been helpful working with us to improve our children's oral care at home.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr Hornby has helped us get fillings done for our kids after 2 other dentists could not.

Dr. Andra Mihnea

Dr. Andra Mihnea

Latest Rating

Fantastic staff and Dentists at this office. Always warmly welcomed and treated with greatest of care.