Rockway Chiropractic Clinic

Clinic

Rate Rockway Chiropractic Clinic

Ratings for Rockway Chiropractic Clinic

Value

Dr. Greg has been treating and supporting our family since about 1999-2000. After being away for a brief time we were very thankful we could come back as his patients. He has helped us with injuries from sports and car accidents. And when the kids were just being kids or we did a bit too much gardening we knew we could rely on his practice to be there . He has also helped us with compassion and patience when medical issues interfered with our daily living and ability to work. With upcoming surgery Dr. Greg has been very supportive in maintaining the best possible chiropractic health for myself and I know that he will be there to assist me in my recuperation.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Value

The new location is great. Very spacious and light. As always, Dr. Greg brings his professionalism and sense of humour along with him. Your comfort is obviously important to him. He cares about every aspect of your experience with him. Highly recommended,

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Value

Dr. Greg is a really good chiropractor. I can't imagine going to anyone else. He's honest, funny, great with my kids and takes whatever time is needed for your problems. Really nice clinic!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Value

I've recently become a patient of Dr. Bidinost's and was impressed with him and his clinic the moment I walked in the door. I've been to many chiropractors before and know that his care and skills are second to none! I was amazed at the detail of my assessment and how good I felt even after the first adjustment. I would absolutely recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Value

Very clean and professional clinic. Dr. Greg is awesome and over the years the staff has always been very helpful and welcoming. Very highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

For more than 10 years, Dr Bidinosti has provided me with the most complete, effective chiropractic care experience. His education,knowledge, professionalism and ski... Read more