Ratings for Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland

I became a patient of Dr. Mulholland in December 2017 when I scheduled an appointment to inquire about breast augmentation. The staff was very kind and knowledgeable. I did not hesitate to proceed. Their patience and knowledge was unprecedented and made me feel very comfortable. Pre, during and post surgery, Dr. Mulholland and his team were readily available. My nurse, Sharon, was kind and thoughtful, easing any nerves I might have had. It's been 18 months and I am 100% satisfied with the outcome. The scars are barely visible. Spa Medica even includes scar treatment. Dr. Mulholland is undoubtedly the best in the biz and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

I was recently a demo patient at SpaMedica in Toronto, and had SculpSure and an 8-week series of Venus Freeze/Legacy treatments on both my abdomen and flanks. The team did an amazing job during the consultation when I noted that I wanted non-surgical liposuction but didn't know my options. They were also very clear about what I could expect as an overall outcome. I did two SculpSure sessions, which can be uncomfortable but managed well by eating protein an hour beforehand and taking a couple of Extra-Strength Tylenol. The Venus sessions were extremely comfortable -- like a warm massage -- and I could do those every week for the rest of my life! I'm going for my before and after photos next week and am excited to see the side-by-side comparison! I feel like my abs are more defined and things are simply more smoothed out. One of the things I appreciated most about my SpaMedica treatments was the consistency in staff -- I saw the same three people over and over, all of whom were absolutely wonderful. I recommend Dr Mulholland and his whole crew at SpaMedica!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Experience so far has been great, he knowledgeable, friendly, really took the time to listen, professional and his staff have been amazing during my consultation and pre-op.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Went to Atlanta as a demo patient with a fantastic team from Spamedica, Danielle, Sarah and Samantha. Right from the initial appointment, through the procedures and the follow ups, everyone has been amazing. Professional, and obviously love what they do. I had been very nervous and they put me at total ease throughout the weekend. The work done by the team and Dr Mulholland himself is absolutely incredible. I could not imagine trusting anywhere else for cosmetic work. This is the best it gets.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

A close friend of mine highly recommended Dr. Mulholland for my breast augmentation. Choosing a surgeon is quite nerve wracking, but Dr. Mulholland and his staff's professionalism made the process unintimidating and comfortable. I chose the cohesive gel implants and I left it up to Dr. Mulholland to advise as to the range of size. With the advantage of the 3D imaging, we were able to choose the perfect size for my body. I am so incredibly happy with the size, shape and how natural they are. The support I received on the day of surgery and all the way though the recovery was optimal. Thanking all of you at Spamedica for everything! Particularly, Sharon and Carmela!! The results were way beyond expectation!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr,mulholland is the worst plastic surgery in Toronto,I have a very bad experience I do not recommend it.

Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland

Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland's response
Hello, my name is Maria and I am the clinic manager at SpaMedica. I am writing in regards to your feedback about your experience at SpaMedica. We pride ourselves in delivering amazing customer service and excellent aesthetic outcomes to every client. We are also committed to recovering a client’s trust in SpaMedica in those rare instances where we may have failed to deliver on our mission. In an effort to ensure that you are fully satisfied with our services, we welcome the opportunity to address your issues or concerns. As the Clinic Manager I pride myself in ensuring that our client’s needs are met. Please contact our office and we would be happy to personally discuss your concerns. Sincerely, Maria

Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Mulholland and his staff are the best. Dr. Mulholland is extremely knowledgeable and detailed. He has an eye for aesthetics, is professional yet has a great sense of humour. Isaac, Spamedica's hair technician is absolutely phenomenal. His craftmanship and work ethic is top notch. Pre and post op communication with Spamedica staff was excellent. I've booked my second FUE appointment with Spamedica because of the experience, and fantastic results I received from my first procedure. I would highly recommend Spamedica for anyone looking for FUE (or any other service).

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I have been lucky enough to have had the most incredible experience of being a demo patient. Dr Mulholland performed a number of cosmetic procedures over 2 days in Atlanta to a huge number of surgeons, doctors and students who had travelled from all over to see him. And it's no surprise. He is an expert at what he does and in my experience, he hires that in his staff as well. Each person I have seen or spoken to, whether it be for pre op or post op appts, emails or phone calls, from Spamedica have all been professional, extremely kind and always helpful. I will not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I only have the most complimentary things to say in regards to my experience at SpaMedica with Dr Mulholland and staff. From the very nervous start I had to the final incredible results, everyone was warm and made me feel very confident in all the work I had done. From multiple laser treatments including CO2 and fractional to fillers Botox and juvederm treatments. I personally have received many compliments from strangers, to close friends who can't quite figured out what is different. Just that something has been and that I look terrific. His staff from front desk to surgical were the upmost in warm and supportive answered all my emails at any time of the day and night! I never once for a moment felt I wasn't the spa main concern. Highly recommend!!!! Dr. Mulholland is a skilled surgeon!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Amazing! Dr. Mulholland is extremely skillful and knowledgeable, and he is the consummate professional! I feel very fortunate to be a recipient of his skills and expertise! And, his staff are great! Thanks! Kathy Woods.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients