Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland

I had a bad experience with fillers at another clinic and I swore I would never get it again after I had it dissolved, but a friend of mine went to SpaMedica to get injectable treatments and her results were so natural!! Needless to say, I went in for my consult and had my fillers done the same day.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I cannot say enough amazing stuff about Dr. Mulholland. He guided me through my Tummy Tuck consultation. The staff was amazingly helpful. I am still balancing my options for the procedure, but if I do decide to go forward with it, I have complete trust in Dr. Mulholland.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I could not be happier with Dr.Mullholland and his team at Spa Medica.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

I recently decided that I wanted to do liposuction. At the age of 12 I was diagnosed with scoliosis and had to wear a back brace for two years, 23.5 hours a day. Unbeknownst to me, the back brace literally molded my body and left me unproportioned. I was extremely insecure about my tummy and flanks. I would only wear loose tops and had only been to the beach 3 times in my teenage life. I began to do my research and I came across Dr. Mulholland and SpaMedica. Dr. Mulholland is highly reputable and has a lot of experience in this field. I read through a multitude of reviews and the good more than outweighed the bad by far. As I was making my appointment for a consult something caught my eye “non-surgical liposuction.” WHAT?! Non-surgical liposuction?!? So I did further research. With non-surgical lipo there is no surgery, no downtime, no recovery, nothing. This is perfect! I immediately called and booked a consultation with Claudia. The clinic is very modern and is located in Yorkville. The staff was friendly and courteous. During my consult with Claudia, she was able to answer all of my questions and even provided me with information on things I hadn’t even considered. We discussed several different treatment options and decided that we do one treatment of SculpSure with 8 applicators to be placed on the stubborn areas which I hated so much. My treatment was only 25 minutes long and it was done! The only after-care required was to drink lots of water and to massage the treated areas. My treatment was such a breeze. I was walked through the entire process and wasn’t left alone for a second. The tech let me know when the heat was reaching its peak and counted it down to when it would start cooling. They did advise that I had a couple additional cooling minutes that I could use if the pain was too intense but I didn’t need it. It wasn’t painful. It feels like a warm cramp. Four weeks after my treatment I looked so slim and most importantly proportionate. I never imagined that I would be this happy when looking in the mirror. I was shocked. After the full 6 weeks, there was a noticeable difference, my clothes fit better, I even wore crop tops (which I had never done before) but above all I was happy and I was confident and it’s all thanks to Dr. Mulholland and his team.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

The overall experience I had at Spa Medica was great. I got botox, fillers, and laser treatments for my pigmentation. Dr. Mulholland is very knowledgeable and I felt like he had my best interest at heart. The staff was warm and very helpful as it was my first time for any cosmetic procedures. They have monthly promotions for botox and fillers and lasers, so if you are looking to get something like that done, you should check out their special offers. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Amazing breast augmentation work, and excellent staff.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

FUE at Spamedica was the best decision I ever made. I underwent the FUE procedure 2 Christmas ago, and results are unbelievable. Very happy with my entire experience, and would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Hi, My name is Debra, I am a 59 yr old mother of 3, grandmother of 4 and 1 great grandson. Over the past 10 yrs due to a lifetime of sun exposure, smoking and severe stress, when I looked in the mirror I absolutely hated who I saw looking back at me. As a demo model at the Sept convention in Chicago, I was given this amazing and truly life changing opportunity and not a day goes by where I am not grateful! My self confidence has returned. I LOVE my skin. Even when I was in my 20's, it has never been so beautiful. About 10 yrs ago, I started looking at a face lift and having my upper & lower eyelids taken care of. I am so thrilled that I didn't have what I was considering as what was done above left zero scarring. I have excessive cancer on both sides of my family and one thing I have realized is anyone who is at a higher risk of cancer, if we ever were faced with this terrible illness, if I were to lose my hair, I have no scarring. With all my heart, I want to say "Thank You" to everyone at SpaMedica for this opportunity along with your dedication to helping individuals feel better about who looks back at them from the mirror and professionalism. Special thank you's to Dr. Mulholland, Ann (super wonderful lady and human being), nurse Sharon, Patricia and the entire team at SpaMedica. Sincerely, Debra Hoadley

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Mulholland is an exceptional human being. He is a tapestry of all things genius in his craft, vision and professionalism while extending humanity and kindness all at once. His manner and knowledge is reflected through his support staff and nurses. They are always, without exception, kind and professional. This is a safe place to be yourself, find yourself and feel the lasting effects of the generous care given here. We don’t get this day back so be where and with whom you feel the happiest. Spa Medica is an environment to discover your best self inside and out!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

He had inexperienced staff doing a treatment on my face and hands for sunspots and she ended up burning my face and hands. He just seemed to brush it off but did offer to fix it by doing it himself which did not help. Now I have bigger sun spots on my hands and face!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients