Rate SpaMedica

Ratings for SpaMedica

Value

This place is very dated compared to other places I have been. It almost feels like being in a dungeon due to the lack of natural light. It is very expensive here and the treatment I had left me damaged. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Value

I recently was a patient of Dr. Stephen Mulholland at SpaMedica. The nurses and staff there are professional, caring and knowledgeable. They go beyond expectations and add a personal touch. I was referred by a friend and wish I had gone 10 years ago. It was an extremely positive experience. I would recommend this Clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Value

I am currently visiting spamedica 3 times a week for my post smart lipo treatments which were included in the price of the surgery. The treatment itself is some what painful, sometimes I feel like it hurts more than the actual surgery but that probably has to do with the fact that it's only been 3 months, other than that I must say I am very pleased with the service and results from both the surgery and the treatments (body fx). I also had some botox done on my forehead lines about 3 weeks ago and it's been amazing, I was very nervous because it was my first time and I decided to do it for my wedding which is coming up soon but they did a great job explaining the process and made me feel very comfortable about it, I wasn't rush into making a decision and ended up getting 15 units as the recommended by the nurse who followed up by phone 2 weeks later to make sure that I was satisfied. I will definitively continue to have treatments at spamedica and recommend this place to anyone who wants great results.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

very stressful visit, it was not a visit with doctor,Mulholland but a series of procedures,with a nurse, they made it so complicated I do not know i f I will return... Read more