Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland

A close friend of mine highly recommended Dr. Mulholland for my breast augmentation. Choosing a surgeon is quite nerve wracking, but Dr. Mulholland and his staff's professionalism made the process unintimidating and comfortable. I chose the cohesive gel implants and I left it up to Dr. Mulholland to advise as to the range of size. With the advantage of the 3D imaging, we were able to choose the perfect size for my body. I am so incredibly happy with the size, shape and how natural they are. The support I received on the day of surgery and all the way though the recovery was optimal. Thanking all of you at Spamedica for everything! Particularly, Sharon and Carmela!! The results were way beyond expectation!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr,mulholland is the worst plastic surgery in Toronto,I have a very bad experience I do not recommend it.

Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland

Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland's response
Hello, my name is Maria and I am the clinic manager at SpaMedica. I am writing in regards to your feedback about your experience at SpaMedica. We pride ourselves in delivering amazing customer service and excellent aesthetic outcomes to every client. We are also committed to recovering a client’s trust in SpaMedica in those rare instances where we may have failed to deliver on our mission. In an effort to ensure that you are fully satisfied with our services, we welcome the opportunity to address your issues or concerns. As the Clinic Manager I pride myself in ensuring that our client’s needs are met. Please contact our office and we would be happy to personally discuss your concerns. Sincerely, Maria

Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Mulholland and his staff are the best. Dr. Mulholland is extremely knowledgeable and detailed. He has an eye for aesthetics, is professional yet has a great sense of humour. Isaac, Spamedica's hair technician is absolutely phenomenal. His craftmanship and work ethic is top notch. Pre and post op communication with Spamedica staff was excellent. I've booked my second FUE appointment with Spamedica because of the experience, and fantastic results I received from my first procedure. I would highly recommend Spamedica for anyone looking for FUE (or any other service).

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I have been lucky enough to have had the most incredible experience of being a demo patient. Dr Mulholland performed a number of cosmetic procedures over 2 days in Atlanta to a huge number of surgeons, doctors and students who had travelled from all over to see him. And it's no surprise. He is an expert at what he does and in my experience, he hires that in his staff as well. Each person I have seen or spoken to, whether it be for pre op or post op appts, emails or phone calls, from Spamedica have all been professional, extremely kind and always helpful. I will not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I only have the most complimentary things to say in regards to my experience at SpaMedica with Dr Mulholland and staff. From the very nervous start I had to the final incredible results, everyone was warm and made me feel very confident in all the work I had done. From multiple laser treatments including CO2 and fractional to fillers Botox and juvederm treatments. I personally have received many compliments from strangers, to close friends who can't quite figured out what is different. Just that something has been and that I look terrific. His staff from front desk to surgical were the upmost in warm and supportive answered all my emails at any time of the day and night! I never once for a moment felt I wasn't the spa main concern. Highly recommend!!!! Dr. Mulholland is a skilled surgeon!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Amazing! Dr. Mulholland is extremely skillful and knowledgeable, and he is the consummate professional! I feel very fortunate to be a recipient of his skills and expertise! And, his staff are great! Thanks! Kathy Woods.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

A few months ago I had the incredible opportunity to be a demo patient for Dr. Mulholland on one of his Innovation Tours. Dr. Mulholland travels internationally to teach other plastic surgeons how to perform certain techniques/procedures, etc. Dr. Mulholland is one of the most highly reputable plastic surgeons in Canada which is why I did not hesitate to jump on this amazing opportunity. The treatments included Botox, Juvederm, Belkyra, Pico Laser and SmartLipo to the submentum. I am 44 years old and have never had any work done. I felt I looked pretty good for my age and did not feel like I needed to do anything to alter my appearance but I have to admit that I was intrigued to see Dr. Mulholland’s work first-hand. Spending a weekend with Dr. Mulholland and his team from SpaMedica and listening to him speak at the workshop I was completely blown away. This man is beyond knowledgeable. I was immediately put at ease and my anxiety quickly subsided. I was apprehensive of how I would look afterwards though. I did not want to look like a different person and I surely did not want it to be obvious that I had anything done but I put my faith and trust in Dr. Mulholland and I am elated that I did. I am overjoyed with the results. Firstly, I do not look like a different person. I look like a much better version of myself. I have had a countless number of people tell me that I look ten years younger, that I glow and that I look fantastic but they are unable to pinpoint what is different and this is the ultimate goal for any woman, to look completely natural without being completely natural. Aging is a fact of life, looking your age is not. I was thrilled to see that my double chin was gone, my jaw had structure and I had cheekbones. This is incredible and Dr. Mulholland is definitely a master of his craft. He is a perfectionist and that is quite evident in his work. You don’t have to take my word for it and can see for yourself, just take a look at the before and after photos on his Instagram account (@spamedica_toronto) and you will appreciate and respect the caliber of Dr. Mulholland’s work. Having worked with Dr. Mulholland at the workshop and afterwards, I can tell you that Dr. Mulholland will go above and beyond to ensure that you are happy with your results, even if that means additional complimentary treatments. That in itself speaks volumes about Dr. Mulholland and his team.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Excellent doctor and great staff. Dr Mulholland is very personable and kind.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

It's been 1 year since my FUE procedure and the results are amazing. Dr. Mulholland and his staff were caring, and truly knowledgable. I have a second FUE procedure coming up this year. I haven't been this excited for something in a while!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I had a terrific experience with Dr Mulholland. He was supportive and understanding of my goals. And wow, when you talk to him you can tell he is a man with multitude yeasts of experience under his belt. I went in for liposuction, and was carefully guided with all the information I needed to know about the procedure. Could not have asked for a more helpful experience.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Robert Stephen Mulholland's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Great West Life