Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

I have to say five stars do not even come close. Ten stars are what is needed. Dr Stoller treated me three weeks ago for Achilles tendinitis and plantar fasciitis. I have bone spurs on both heels and one was deeply inflamed. Dr Stoller spent a tremendous amount of time and explained everything he was doing in a very professional manner. When I arrived I could barely walk, this had gone of for months. After Dr Stoller treated me I was able to walk normal immediately and has gotten better everyday. I can only say I wish I had known about him sooner. My husband was so impressed with my results he has made an appointment for the doctor to treat his neuropathy in his feet. Best doctor ever!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

I had terrible foot pain and couldn't walk without limping and this was 4 days before my son's wedding. I called Dr. Stoller who saw me the next day. He was very down-to-earth friendly and funny, very thorough in his examination/tests and very compassionate. He's just such a nice person! After diagnosing my problems and treating me I'm so happy to say I was able to dance with my son at his wedding. I would recommend Dr. Stoller to anyone with foot problems. He will help you any way he can. Thank You "Doc", I appreciate your help in my time of need.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

It has been a blessing to have Dr. Stoller as my podiatrist. I have been under his care for over a year, and he has corrected a severe hammertoe problem without surgery. I have been a diabetic for many years. His methods of treatment are excellent, and he is extremely knowledgeable. It is wonderful to be able to travel on vacations and walk with confidence! His staff is helpful and have good communication skills, especially Sharon. Dr. Stoller puts his patients first. Thanks so much!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Can I just say relief?!! I can walk again without pain!! Within days of seeing Dr. Stoller my systems were like gone! The back of my heels up to my ankles are so much better and I feel like I'm back to my normal self! Thank you, Dr. Stoller!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr. Stoller is the best. I have been suffering with thick fungal toenails for years. I’ve tried all types of topical treatments that didn’t work. I was embarrassed for anyone to see my feet. A coworker recommended Dr. Stoller to me. It took several months to get an appointment with him because he’s very popular. After only three treatments my toenails are finally looking normal and I’m not embarrassed to wear sandals now. I’m a believer in Dr. Stoller. He’s worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Excellent doctor. He is worth the wait. I didn’t think my pain would ever go away until I saw the doctor. I’m almost pain free for the first time in 3 years. He is a miracle. My prays have been answered. He can help you too.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

Dr. Stoller is a high level provider. He provides the most comprehensive state of the art treatment that I have ever witnessed. If you have any pain walking into his office you’ll leave most likely pain-free first visit.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

I’ve been a couple times now and this place is all and more that everyone says it is. Dr is brilliant, I actually enjoy going to see him. I’ve recommended him to everyone I know. I will say morning appointments seem to be best all around as far as atmosphere, great team work and Sharon is a true delightful Gem always smiling and ready to help so with that being said I would recommend mornings if you can get in, he’s a booked Dr. and I see why. He is The Man!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

From the moment I made my appointment with Sharon to the excellent care I received was superb! Sharon made me feel so comfortable and Dr Stoller listened to my symptoms and Provided excellent care to treat my long term foot issues. Highly recommend them to anyone that is struggling with chronic foot pain

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Dr Stoller is amazing. He is professional yet treats you like family. As a matter of fact my two daughters saw him first and brought me in. He was wonderful I left feeling like a million bucks. He has a great manner and is very thorough. Everyone should see him if you need a Podiatrist.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)