Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

He is a very friendly, make you feel comfortable person. Takes care of my husband and my feet.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr Stoll it's very good at Podiatry he removed a sliver of glass from my foot alleviating me from pain he is very professional and caring of his patience when I left my feet word clip polished and buffed I felt fantastic we'll be seeing him again in 2 months

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I have been going to Dr Stollar for over two years to treat arthritis in my big toe and toenail fungus. My feet feel great and look like they did 30 years ago. I can wear sandals again and not be embarrassed about nail appearance. He is passionate about doing the job right.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I can’t rave enough about Dr. Stoller and his practice. The time, attention, expertise and care Dr. Stoller gave me was unbelievable. I called mid-morning to make an appointment for the unbearable pain I was in and was told he was booked. Knowing the pain I was in, the receptionist scheduled me that day after Dr. Stoller’s last appointment. I can’t thank Dr. Stoller and his staff enough. Hands down, the best podiatrist I’ve ever been to.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Stoller is the first foot doctor I have used. He knows how to make my feet feel good again.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Stoller is AMAZINGLY thorough ! Siri got to the root of my neuroma injected it into different places and now I'm back to tennis and running 👍🎾. I would highly recommend Dr. Stoller .

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Stoller has diagnosed a physical condition of which I through any of my physical examinations was aware of. Treatment of this conditions promises to improve reflexes and overall well-being. Dr. Stoller did a bang-up job on my nails and feet, surpassing even the little ladies who specializes in pedicures. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I took my Mother in Law to Dr. Stoller who has terminal cancer and can barely see or hear. She fought me all the way because she said her feet didn't need to be looked at or attended to. Her feet/toenails were in bad shape especially a couple where the toe nail was long enough to almost have grown into the skin. Dr. Stoller made her visit pleasant, and her feet and nails are a lot more healthy looking. I recommend Dr. Stoller for all your Pedi needs. Thank you Dr. Stoller for your kindness to my 80 year old MIL.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Very personable, great techniques. My dads feet were in very bad shape, gracious me! What a difference! Ive been a nurse for 37 years and have never seen anything like this man! He is one of a kind. Wow. Thank you Dr Stoller

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr. Stoller is an exceptional podiatrist who is extremely knowledgeable in the diagnosis and treatment of foot problems. While remaining confident and caring, he uses a "take-charge" approach in identifying and treating foot needs. Having had diabetes for many years, I was very concerned about my hammer toes and the small ulcers I had developed which can lead to severe complications. Dr. Stoller recommended custom orthotics and orthopedic footware which are correcting my problem. I have been amazed and pleased at the healing process and the improvement in walking without pain! Also, his helpful staff and office facilities provide a welcoming atmosphere.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)