Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

Dr. Stoller has really helped me . He is very proactive and efficient in treating any problems.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Stoller was really nice and took a lot of time to assess my feet and answer any questions that I had. Thank you for all that you did. Yumi Harkins

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Stiller what can I say? He is so pleasant, very neat and clean. First impression. While visiting my sister she asked if I would like to go see her podiatrist for my toe nail problem, I said sure why not. Thinking that it was no hope for keeping my nails on both my big toe. Because for years and I do mean years I have tried product after product. And nothing seems to work. Drugs, health remedies, creams you name it. I've even stopped going to the Spa for pedicures. Dr. Stoller was very knowledgeable about my condition and treatment. I saw results the same day. I wish I could show you. But I'm sure my feet are going to end up on one of his slide shows. Thank you so much Dr. Stoller you made a part of me look pretty again.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Went to see Dr. Stoller and could not believe what service I received and what a job he did on my feet and explaining everything to me that was needed. Never in my life have I had such a thorough examination and treatment. I highly recommend him and will be using him exclusively as well as my wife. 5 stars for this Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I am so grateful to Dr. Stoller and staff for seeing me so quickly! He expedited a fix for the pain I all of a sudden had in my toe. Impressed with how thorough he was in explaining and taking care of everything. Also love his office music- "Old Blue Eyes" playing in the background!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

W O W!!! I wish my other specialist Doctors were more like Dr Stoller!!! He has helped my diabetic feet like no other foot doctor in Tulsa!!!! I am so pleased with his skills and professional knowledge, just can not say enough about his care.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I limped in and all but danced out, after viewing in-house X-rays with the doctor, asking all my questions and hearing clear concise answers, and having (and taking) the opportunity to have immediate pain relief and supportive and comfortable new shoes. I am so grateful that after three months of pain and worry that something awful was going on with my foot, I know what's going on, what my treatment options are and pain-free!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

a wonderful and caring dr. I am sold on him due to him fixing me up with all the problems I have had. Found some other problems that I had no idea I had. Never had this with previous foot dr. The staff is soooo nice and helpful. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Stoller took care of me and my husband and we were so happy with the quality of care we received. He was friendly and really helpful with our issues. My feet never felt so good and I recommend Dr. Stoller for anyone who wants to have feet that feel good and don't hurt!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

Dr Stoller is awesome! Very helpful and knowledgeable. I have had foot pain for a while and could not find anyone to help. I felt a tremendous difference after the first visit. He and his staff are so nice and willing to answer any questions you may have. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)