Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

An absolute incredible experience. It started by being greeted by a very kind receptionist that help me with my paperwork. Then I was taken to meet the doctor in a gorgeous large treatment room with windows on two sides over looking Tulsa. What a view. It felt like a penthouse. Very clean with a spa atmosphere. The doctor was exceptional. He figured out my problems and develop a game plan to fix it. I could not be more happy. What an awesome experience 10 stars plus

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

After reading all his excellent reviews with the 1 and only bad one which meant nothing to me and shouldn’t you either I made an appointment paying the small emergency fee and couldn’t be happier that I did. Brilliant Dr, kind, compassionate, excellent work and to top it off friendly great at ease conversation and atmosphere. I left completely pain free after an injection and adjustments, played golf 2 days later with my buddies. I will tell anyone any chance I get about Dr David Stoller, truly brilliant excellent care. This Dr is Number #1 people.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

I saw Dr. Stoller on a Monday, just 2 weeks before I was scheduled to have a triple arthrodesis fusion, by a surgeon that has been sued multiple times for surgeries failed/complications (I later found out). After seeing Dr. Stoller, I not only found out that I did not need this surgery but the surgeon that wanted to do it, has injured multiple patients that have come to Dr. Stoller for help afterwards! My foot was dislocated due to a fall in which I twisted my ankle. I also have flat feet and have been in an enormous amount of pain for several months. I had been seeing an Orthopedic surgeon for months. He had me try inserts, Ibuprofen for the swelling, physical therapy, etc. Nothing worked!!!! Then, this surgeon wanted to do surgery!! I made the choice to get a second opinion and boy am I glad I did!! It saved me a hefty surgery bill and most importantly, quality of life! I would have been ruined. My foot would have never been the same. Dr. Stoller adjusted my foot and took several x-rays and it was amazing to see the change! I walked out of there is minimal pain and I can say days later, swelling is almost completely gone and pain is almost non-existent! I am telling everyone I know of this amazing man!!! He literally saved my foot!!!!! Thank you, Dr. Stoller!!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

This Doctor is super detailed. He took his time to address my issues and saved my foot. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Dr. Stoller has been really great with taking care of my Dad’s feet callus. He’s very humble and caring. His calluses is very much improved from the first day he stepped in Dr Stoller’s Office. Would definitely recommend Dr Stoller to other family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Dr. Stoller was very thoughtful and 10/10 would recommend.

Submitted July 25, 2019

Thank you Dr. Stoller for the incredible care you gave me last week. For the first time in the last 3 months, I finally have no pain to my heel. I spent my time and money to see another podiatrist and an orthopedist that failed to give me any pain relief. But that's another story. All I can say is that if you are suffering from pain, call Dr. Stoller and he will fix you.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Dr. Stoller has been treating my dad for a few years, him and the staff are always friendly, willing to help with any problems that come up. Would recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

This is the first time in years that my feet are not hurting every second... at least 3 years been in pain every minute day and night... haven't had more than 2 hours of sleep at a time since then... my heel is doing great and both feet are completely pain free... am so SO thankful. Thank you so much Doctor Stoller

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

I want to thank you and your staff for the extraordinary care I received during during my two visits to your office. It has been almost a year since my initial visit and I am a 100% better, my fibromas seems to have disappeared. I would certainly recommend Dr. Stoller for any foot related problems you may have. Thanks a lot for the birthday card. Nice touch!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MB Health