Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

Dr is brilliant, I went in pain and left without and if thats not enough he has great conversation, funny, friendly and true compassion. Office is spotless and smells like a spa (per my wife) which Dr said that was all on Sharon, his receptionist. She also is probably the sweetest most caring and smart lady weve been welcomed and helped by in a very long time. Great souls the both of them. Great team. This is the place to go if you need feet help.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I have been a nurse for 27 years and have had excrutiating foot pain for years due to a neuroma in my foot. I have been to several other doctors including an orthopedic surgeon, none of them eliminated the pain. I made an appointment to see Dr. Stoller and walked out of his office after the first visit pain free.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I went to see Dr. Stoller for severe pain and burning in my feet. I felt very comfortable from the moment I walked in the door. He is kind and listened to all my concerns and explained everything in a way I could understand. He prescribed medication that I think is going to help tremendously. Just started medication so will take a few weeks to take affect. He also cleaned up my toenails like you wouldn't believe. I strongly reccomend Dr. Stoller for any foot care needs you have. I told my husband about my visit and now he wants to go and get his nails cleaned up. I will be seeing him every 2 months as I am diabetic. His staff is also exceptional. Thank you Dr. Stoller, see you in a couple months.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

If you want to be treated like a person not a pair of feet with a wallet, this is the place for you. I can not say thank you enough to this wonderful Doctor. Dr. Stoller and his staff genuinely care for the well being of their patients. They are a true gem. Thank you again, I look forward to a long relationship with Dr Stoller and his staff and finally having healthy feet!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I was told by another doctor several years ago, that I had a stress fracture. After taking x-rays, Dr. Stoller determined that I had been previously misdiagnosed, and, in fact, had a completely different problem. He explained the treatment I needed, and we began that day. I felt immediate relief; and it has been 6 weeks and I'm still pain-free. I will continue treatment with him as needed. Dr. Stoller is very personable and explains everything very well. I'm so glad I found him!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Had a wart for over a year. Dr. Stoller's process got it completely removed! Success.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

I went to see Dr Stoller at the point I was in so much pain I couldn’t even walk per my wife Sharon’s recommendation as he was the only one she trusted. I immediately felt comfortable and knew he was the one without a doubt. He performed bunion removal surgery July 13th. Within a matter of days there was no more pain and after the excellent post op care 7 weeks later I have a normal looking foot again, no pain and couldn’t be happier. I will continue to spread the word of this brilliant compassionate Dr. I wouldn’t go anywhere else and you shouldn’t either. I wished I had before and now after pictures, the difference is incredible. Thank you Dr Stoller.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

As Sharon kindly told me on the phone “You will be very happy here, he is the best and will take amazing care of you.” She was right and just as seemed on phone, compassionately sweet. I’m never speechless but I don’t know where to begin with this Dr. He is 10 Star, not 5 Star and that is from the handshake introduction, great conversation, music to my feet has never looked or felt better. The detail was nothing you can imagine, he is pristine in his care. Very intelligent Dr. I just cannot say enough about Elite Foot Care from the smiling Hello to the I’ve just made 2 new friends Goodbye👍.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr. Stoller is awesome! I was dealing with nail fungus for way too long, finally decided to do something about it, and I’m so glad that I chose Dr. Stoller. I’m finally able to wear sandals without embarrassment for the first time in years! I will recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

The first thing that comes to mind after seeing Dr. Stoller his healing hands. I’m a professional dancer always on my toes. I was in extreme pain and unable to dance. After I left his office not only pain-free but able to return to my dancing. Thank you Dr. Stoller.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)