Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

I first started seeing Dr Stoller after calling numerous podiatrists in a one hundred mile radius seeking laser treatment for fungal nails. He is the only one that has made the investment in the technology that I found. I drive a three hour round trip to receive this treatment. He is an exceptional doctor, both in performance of procedures and just wants to help patients. Another thing I particularly like is that he never delegates any operation to other staff. I highly recommend Dr Stoller .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I sought out Dr. Stoller due to pain and swelling of the back of my heel. Although my initial appointment was a month out, I was called to an earlier date available due to cancellation. So I was actually seen about a week after my initial call. He examined and x-rayed both of my feet. He explained his findings as he showed me the x-rays. He advised a treatment plan and implemented it immediately. Dr. Stoller is very personable and easy to talk to. And the receptionist, Sharon, is kind and helpful. I will see Dr. Stoller for all my foot care needs.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Highly recommend Dr. Stoller for podiatry service. Very conscientiou

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

After suffering for more than three years with painful plantar fasciitis, I finally went to see Dr Stoller My only regret is not having gone sooner!! He is so knowledgeable and amazing! In three short moths of treatments, I’m walking with zero pain! I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Stoller to anyone with foot pain.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I visited Dr Stoller for an ingrown toe nail that wouldn't heal. Upon arrival my wife and I were greeted warmly by Sharon, Dr Stoller's assistant (She is awesome by the way!). Then came the dreaded filling out of the initial paperwork, but to my surprise it didn't take much time at all. It was easy, streamlined and efficient. When visiting a doctor for the first time, as a new patient, one is skeptic, but I kept seeing patient after patient leave with a smile, this put me at ease. The wait time was minimal to see Dr Stoller. He welcomed me with a big smile. This was comforting and relieved my fears. As a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist I am well aware of surgical services and procedures, as-well-as competent medical care and his is stellar. I have provided anesthetic services for many podiatrists watching the way they interact with patients and their expertise and I have to say "this doc knows his stuff." He is caring, compassionate and of keen intellect. Not knowing I am a CRNA, he explained the situation to me in "plain english." He took the time to answer my questions, and listen to my concerns. In my practice I have performed many anesthetic blocks, from epidurals to local blocks, and when he "numbed" my toe his block was perfect. I didn't feel any pain when he removed the toenail. I have to say visiting Dr Stoller and his assistant was quite a comfortable experience and I have returned many times. In my practice I recommend Dr Stoller to everyone I can. He and Sharon make a great team and if this website would let me, I would rate them 10 stars. Great job guys!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Very pleased especially with his staff, very nice people!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

For the past 15 years I have had swelling, and weeping in both legs,and feet. I am also diabetic, other doctors have led me to believe that my problem was caused be the diabetes, Doctor Stoller in less than one week has my legs and feet feeling better than ever. He has made a diagnosis of Venous insufficiency. With his help This will be corrected. Many thanks to Doctor Stoller. Leo J Naumann

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Dr. Stoller is an excellent Podiatrist. He is very thorough, knowledgeable, and courteous. I am a retired Pharmacist and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone with any type of foot problem

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Thank you Dr. Stoller for your expertise and reassurance that my hiking days had not ended. As an avid backpacker, I've endured much foot pain, but my plantar fasciitis was so extreme thst I was hobbling. Dr. Stoller administered the exact treatment needed to alleviate the pain. I was hiking in Arizona a week after my custom-made insoles arrived. Dr. Stoller and his staff are very pleasant and friendly professional people. Time is valuable to all of us, and Dr. Stoller's office recognizes and respects that. Dr. Stoller is a rare combination of courtesy, kindness, compassion, and excellent medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I have been very pleased with the medical services received from Dr. Stoller and his staff is also friendly and helpful. He is very punctual and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med