Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

Seen Dr. Stoller as a new patient, very pleasant professional funny that knows his stuff. I took several cards and will be referring everyone I know to him. Office was clean smelled wonderful and the atmosphere from the time you walk in is the best I’ve ever encountered at any medical facility. Starting and ending with his receptionist Sharon whom I will say knows her stuff also and does it with a warm smile, extremely compassionate lady. This team gets 10 stars from myself.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. Stoller has treated my feet for multiple problems. I am very pleased with the progress and results he has achieved. He is prompt and he and his staff are very friendly and helpful. He is very very good at what he does and takes the time to listen, then explain the problem and the treatment.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

First time patient. My feet feel better now than they have felt in years. Thank you so much

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Stoller has been my doctor for some time now and I’ve gone to others in the past but there is no one that has compared to him. He is positive, outgoing and loves his patients and has a heart to help. I would recommend him to anyone. He is by far the best and has helped me tremendously. The office help is precious and very accommodating. The atmosphere of his office is inviting. If you’re looking for a podiatrist, look no more!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Stoller and his staff made me feel immediately at ease in their office. I arrived on time and had no wait. As soon as I started talking with Dr. Stoller, he made me comfortable and confident that he'd be able to solve the issue I've been having with my feet. He and his staff also do the little extra things that really make a difference and show they care about their patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I have just returned from my first visit as a patient of Dr. David Stoller's and can attest that Dr. Stoller combines excellent podiatric care with a genuine concern for the well being of his patients. He practices medicine the way it is supposed to be done. C. B. Billingsley, M.D., F.A.C.S.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Walked in with severe pain and walked out without any. He is very pleasant, funny and extremely intelligent by far the most enjoyable Dr visit I’ve ever been to. He has the compassion we are missing in our health care now days. I will spread his name all I can, my wife will be going to him next. And while I am mentioning compassion, Sharon you have found your calling. From the call I made to get an appointment till I walked out that door. Very pleasant and makes the office full of sweet life. I am deeply grateful to have found Elite Foot Care.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I struggled with a painful ingrown toenail for a month trying to avoid seeing a doctor. By the time I saw Dr. Stoller it was swollen, red and infected. It hurt so much I did not want anyone to touch it and told him so. He was great. He numbed the area with a spray and then used a very small gauge needle to further deaden the area before proceeding with fixing the toe. I can honestly say that I never felt any pain beyond a small stick from the needle. Importantly, he cultured the wound to be sure the antibiotics would cover the infection rather than guess with a "one size fits all" approach. Amazingly, he even called me a few days later to be sure the treatment was working. Needless to say, I am very happy with the treatment I am receiving from Dr. Stoller.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I have been taking my mother to Dr. Stopper for a few months and he has been treating a compression sore on her foot. He is a very knowledgeable and passionate podiatrist that really cares about his patients. My mother is very happy with him and enjoys visiting with him during her appointments. I feel that he goes that extra mile to help his with his patients and that means a lot. I've recommended him to some of the nurses at my mothers nursing home and I don't think you could find a better podiatrist.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Stoller, Thank You for caring about my feet. I shall praise your name to everyone who needs a Podiatrist and even those who don't. See you in two months. Also, I like your humor and music. Your a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)