Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

Dr. Stoller is top notch in his field. I had an ingrown toenail, and it turned out I also had a bone spur. He knew exactly what to do, and he quickly took care of the issue. I watched several videos of doing a matrixectomy, and it every person seemed to be experiencing pain. Dr. Stoller was so much better at it and I didn’t feel anything. Wonderful surprise!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I took my son to another doctor for an ingrown toenail. It took 4 people to hold him down. Since then both big toes are infected. We went to see Dr. Soler he talked him into taking off both toenails. He was as gentle as possible. Long story short we are back for the recheck and my 12 year old son came back willingly to the doctor that helped him.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I took my wife here after finding Dr Stoller online with a 5star and we couldn’t be any happier with not only him as a great Dr that knows his stuff but his partner in crime Sharon was her name. We even bought our first pair of Hokas that the she had talked us into before even seeing Dr and might I add she was the sweetest intelligent smile as big as Dallas front desk person we have ever met, she lights up that office. They are a great team and it works. I would recommend this Dr to my family and to me that is enough said right there. Also if you don’t have a pair of Hokas get some.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Just want to say about a year ago my feet were killing me to were i could hardly walk. well i could not take the pain no more so i heard about Dr Stoller DPM .And he started to work on me and before i knew it my feet pain was gone it was amazing the diffrence. and ever since seeing him there has been no pain ,i would recommend him to any one who haves any kind of feet problems,hes a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Stoller treated me for plantar fasciitis and a persistent fungal problem. With the orthotics he provided I have been free of any foot pain for over two years. Likewise the fungal infection has responded to the topical antibiotic prescriptions.I have always found him to be very thorough in his approach to treatment and professional in his approach to me as a patient. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

My family and my primary doctor all recommended Dr.Stoller to me. He's sent from God! I've been in pain for years and anyone that has foot pain knows how miserable it is. In just the first visit,, he had me walking much more comfortably. Now after the second visit the treatment and the orthotics I spent the entire day working the farm with out pain!!!! I will never leave his care!!!! I love his staff and his wonderful wacky sense of humor. But his honesty and knowledge are what will keep me under his care. One thing I'm going to stick my nose in is,, this one negative review. I was the patient just before the woman. I could hear quiet a lot of what was said. Dr. Stoller is and was professional and a gentleman from what I heard. This woman spoke of things that should be discussed with a priest, a mental health professional or an investigating officer,, not your podiatrist.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Stoller is very professional and quite knowledgable. Dr. Stoller makes you feel at home and treats you with courtesy. He is the best Podiatrist we have had a proffesional patient and doctor relationship with.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Great help with toenails foot pain. My feet feel better!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

My feet are the only thing that feels good on my body right now I've been recently diagnosed with CHF And have pain all over my body except my feet because of Dr. stoller taking great care of them. I initially saw Dr. stoller for plantar fasciitis that is now gone with his customer orthotics and new hookah shoes. If you need a podiatrist Dr. stoller your man😍

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Hi is an excellent doctor takes care of my feet real good first time is taken care of my feet in 73 years. If you have any foot problems contact his doctor he is excellent.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)