Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

Dr. Stoller is awesome! I was dealing with nail fungus for way too long, finally decided to do something about it, and I’m so glad that I chose Dr. Stoller. I’m finally able to wear sandals without embarrassment for the first time in years! I will recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

The first thing that comes to mind after seeing Dr. Stoller his healing hands. I’m a professional dancer always on my toes. I was in extreme pain and unable to dance. After I left his office not only pain-free but able to return to my dancing. Thank you Dr. Stoller.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Read the reviews and believe them, best Dr I have ever seen for anything and I’ve seen a lot. This Dr has all the qualities every Dr should have but they do not. Loving my feet once again after 1 visit. Sharon is super sweet and has the compassion of a true heart and you can tell she loves what she does which is refreshing. Spotless office.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Excellent doctor. My feet are 1000% better because of his knowledge and care. Pictures are worth a 1000 words, not enough words to express how good my feet look now. Best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Toe nails were think yellow and had a fungus. After 1 treatment looked like all new nails. He does a great job and very informative. Have to be patient but it works. My nails are looking good and fungus almost gone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I have to say that Dr. Stoller is the best foot doctor I’ve ever seen. He had excellent reviews which was the reason that I initially saw him and I understand why now. I walked in his office with a painful bunion of my right foot and walked out without pain. He injected my bunion with an expense steroid and said I didn’t need surgery which was a big relief. I’m so happy I went there. Even though I had to wait two months to see him it was worth the wait. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Dr. Stoller has been so incredibly helpful with my feet pain! Ive had plantar fasciitis for years and he made it all feel incredibly manageable! I love seeing the staff and Dr. Stoller ( never welcomed without a smile)! I highly recommend seeing him for any feet related problems.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I am registered nurse familiar with podiatrists in my area and choose Dr Stoller for my foot care. Efficient but not rushed. The laser treatments for toenail fungus are effective. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

After having a hip replacement in 2017, my orthopedic dr recommended I consult with a podiatrist for orthotics due to a difference in leg length I have had since birth. Dr Stoller was recommended to me by a friend, who is a patient of his. I am very satisfied with the care I’ve received and the orthotics specially made for the structure of my feet. He has also treated other concerns I had. The office staff are very friendly and help you feel at ease. I have already recommended Elite Feet and Dr Stoller to friends and family and I continue to see him for treatments.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I was under the care of a doctor in Muskogee and was still having issues. I decided to see Dr Stoller for a second opinion and glad i did. He was able to correctly identify the problem and treat it the same day. I wished I had listen to my friend and seen Dr Stoller first. I walked in with a walking cast and walked out in my shoes. The pain was completely gone when i walked downstairs. Dr Stoller spent a lot of time with me and was not rushed to see the next patient. That meant a lot to me. My mom was impressed and she made her an appointment the same day. I would like to add Dr Stoller offers a variety of shoes for your feet. I’ve been enjoying my flip flops the last couple of months. Thank you Dr Stoller for saving me and making me feel better. I also enjoyed Dr Stoller’s sense a humor. We had some good laughs!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Oxford