Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

Thank You for caring about my feet. I shall praise your name to everyone who needs a Podiatrist and even those who don't. See you in two months-----Also, I like your humor and music.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

IT IS NOTHING SHORT OF A MIRACLE! I have been dealing with my feet for over 2 years. I have been to 3 different doctors. Finally my MD asked if I would like him to refer me to a Podiatrist. I was referred to Dr. Stoller. In 3 weeks he took care of and properly diagnosed my foot problems. No more itching, burning pain, keeping me up at night. Thank you Dr. Stoller with Elite Foot Care Center!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I word give 10 stars if it would let me. Excellent Dr. I fell in love with everything about him and feel great about our plan to get me back on my feet. I’ve already told everyone in my office to go see him. His receptionist Sharon is an angel and brings such light, compassion and professionalism to the office. In no way is she your typical receptionist, so much more than that. I appreciate both of them and will be sending all my people that way.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I chose this Dr. from ratings so I am going to give my first one right now. Entering the office it was immaculate and Smelled wonderful, not medicine like or bleach but clean. I found out from the sweetest receptionist (which I feel she is way more than that but that’s what she told me her title was) that it is young living essential oils. I told her she needs to quit her job and work at getting these oils in every facility possible with my help. Per previous ratings I will repeat ‘She is one hard cookie aka dedicated and very loyal’. This lady is compassionate, intelligent, professional and had the purest smile straight from an angel. This Dr came to the waiting room himself and I knew immediately I made the right choice. I’ve never seen such a wonderfully pleasant bedside manner in a Dr. We talked and I could tell he cared truly cared and to get to the point ‘I walked out of there laughing and not only pain free but spoiled myself and am getting some customized orthotics.’ Happy early birthday to me. He walked me up front and at that point I could see a great working relationship between the two. If you want a brilliant one of a kind Dr and the sweetest angel welcoming you as you arrive and blessing you as leaving don’t go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

And he exceeded with no problem. He impressed me From the moment he walked out to the waiting room, walking me back personally to examine room and just continued to get better. There is one word for this Dr. and Sharon which seems to be a very important part of that office as she should be in my opinion and that is “A+”. I left there with no pain and a smile on my face .

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

I was referred to Dr Stoller by my Primary care for constant foot pain and the very same day Sharon from his office called me and completely took care of me with such compassion and friendliness and had me sold on this Dr so needless to say my expectations were high.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

The Best foot doctor in town. I had excruciating pain in my feet which prevented me from living a quality life. I have seen other doctors that gave me reasons for my pain but no treatment that worked. Dr Stoller fixed me. My pain is now gone. I’m able to return to my life again without pain. Thank you so much for your help. I recommend this doctor to anyone who needs help with their feet.❤️

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

In my opinion there is no better Podiatrist out there than this Doc. His knowledge and fun personal personality along with his taste in music and great diffuser smell going the atmosphere is relaxing and pleasant. I felt like a new person walking out there.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I had the pleasure of being referred to Dr Stoller and I couldn’t be happier all around. This Dr is a genius with his knowledge, bed side manner and treatment. I highly recommend him. I noticed the cleanliness of the whole office, as a matter of fact while I was waiting my turn Sharon which is by far the best also all around came out and with Clorox wipes cleaned the couch that she noticed needed it. I seen on previous comments patients tried to sway her their way as shamefully so did I and she is not having it, that’s the dedication and loyalty as a business owner we all want. She has it all and you can feel it in the air. I don’t think I’ve ever smelled a medical facility of any kind like this one either. Again that goes along with the cleanliness. This place is your answer trust me.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

After checking around to find a good podiatrist, Dr. Stoller stood out as our top choice. I am so happy that we chose him! I had a bone spur in my left heel and it was very painful to walk at times, especially first thing in the morning and anytime I sat for awhile. I was beginning to be concerned that I wouldn't know what walking without pain in my feet would ever feel like again. The very next day after my appointment with Dr. Stoller, I was able to walk and feel such a difference! I was so appreciative that he explained the cause of the pain and the treatment plan to help me walk pain free again. I am confident that we chose the right doctor and everyone I've talked to that has asked me how my appointment went, they want to know the doctor's name I went to, so they can get the same excellent care that I got. From the moment I called to make my appointment, speaking to such caring and friendly staff, to the moment I walked in and out of the office, I felt like there was true compassion and care for each patient.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

HealthFirst