Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

Dr. Stoller is the most amazing foot doctor in town. Is definitely rated number one in my book. I highly recommend him if you have any problems with your feet.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

My husband and I both go to Dr. Stoller. He provides excellent care and makes your feet feel wonderful. I took my 90 year old dad, as well, and Dr. Stoller did a remarkable job of restoring the condition of his feet. We have recommended Dr. Stoller to friends and co-workers.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I was the last patient of the day when I went to see Dr. David Stoller, yet, he treated me as if I were the only patient that day, taking time to give my feet the total care they needed. He gave my feet royal treatment! He is very knowledgeable and surgery is not his first option. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr.Stoll took time and listen to my issues. He then went over my feet with some test,I been to other doctors that said I have neouphathy and there was nothing they could do. He gave me hope and a more positive attitude about my out come. He adjust my feet and did a medical pedicure. My feet already feeling better.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

I am past 70 yrs.old and found the best foot care doctor in Tulsa,OK. I had been seen by two previous foot care specialist. He was my next choice, and I found a gem. Surprisingly, he found another problem with my foot and leg. Dr. Stoller was knowledgeable, took the time to thoroughly explain my situation. Now that I am on the road to recovery; I want to highly recommend Dr.Stoller. I have worked in the medical field 45 years, and when you come across a doctor that gives quality care, it makes a change in your life.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Saved my foot from amputation!!!!Office staff good about reminders and very accomadating.They call me at home to see how I am doing

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I had my second visit with Dr. Stoller today. After the first visit, he alleviated pain in one of my toes that had caused me such excruciating pain to the extent that it almost eliminated walking. Today he did further treatment on my toes , feet, and ankle which resulted in a comfort zone which I hadn't experienced for a very long time. He performed procedures on both feet and I was relieved of pain, and the appearance of my feet were noticeably better. His professional ability is exceptional and I would highly recommend him to anyone for foot or ankle problems. He projects a personality which puts you completely at ease. Also, his office staff are personable and friendly above and beyond the norm.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

He found the issue with my foot. Fixed it quickly. Introduced me to a great pair of comfortable shoes and. gave me options for continued for Healthcare for my foot. AND he really listens to what you are saying!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

My first visit went very well with the exception of the Essential Oils they had going. I am highly sensitive to oils, candle, air fresheners, etc. As for the physician visit, I could not have asked for better and the receptionist was amazing also. My friend that was with me was so impressed that Dr. Stoller came out to welcome and assist you back for your visit. He is so friendly with an upbeat personality, explains all procedures and makes you proud that you chose him for your foot care. I have already recommended him to 3 people and just saw his late yesterday afternoon. Dolores Leeper

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

My experience with Dr. Stoller has been the absolute best. With his podiatry treatment, my leg swelling is improving, and he is most diligent at treating my toenails, as well. I am more than amazed and very pleased with progress and improvement in the health of my feet and related issues. I would recommend eveyone go to Elite Foot Care for your podiatry needs. ~ Jack Welton

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)