Rate Elite Footcare Center

Ratings for Elite Footcare Center

Value

Second visit with Dr. Stoller. My feet are looking mighty pretty now. So Dr. Magic Stoller, treated me with topical, oral and laser on my toe nails and although it is my second visit, I can see the huge difference. Thank you so MUCH... Y.S.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Value

Absolutely the BEST Podiatrist I have been to. Visiting with Dr. Stoller is like going to the Foot Spa. First of all, he makes you feel comfortable. Secondly, he is interested in you as a person as he communicates while working on your feet. Finally, he is careful and knows what he is doing, does not sugarcoat anything. Walked out of his office feeling like a million bucks. Thanks to him and his front lady staff. Y. S.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Value

Dr.Stoller has been very helpful in getting my toenail fungus under control.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

very knowledgeable ,caring ,has a great personality and great attitude

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Value

Because of a collapsed ankle I had to wear a 3" heel/wedge to walk evenly. Since I rec'd an injection from Dr Stoller I am able to now walk steady in a 2 inch heel/wedge.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Just seen Dr Stoller and he is the best so believe all these great reviews, that’s why I chose him and I will never see another Podiatrist. Also shout out to Sharon,... Read more