Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

Fantastic! I had a very painful gout attack to my ankle I could barely walk or put any weight on it. Dr. Stoller gave me a steroid injection in my ankle and some strong anti-inflammatory medication it’s been one day and I’m almost out of pain. thank you so much for your help. you’re the best.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

I must tell the truth. This is the most outstanding doctor I ever seen. He spent over 90 minutes with me addressing all my concerns. I limped into his office with excruciating heel pain and walked out pain-free. He’s a miracle worker. He’s a down to earth real person non-pretentious and extremely helpful. He can help you too.😇

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

Oh my gosh, Dr. Stoller is amazing! My husband's mersa infection is gone and things are really great. He is so knowledgeable about feet and so many other things. He hooked us up with great shoes and Vitamin B. We highly recommend him....and he has a great sense of humor as well. Pauline and Dave Lenox

flag | Submitted February 15, 2019

Nothing short of a miracle! The most caring doctor I’ve ever met. He took his time with my child and address our needs while giving excellent care. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Amazing to say the least!! This doctor say my five year olds foot. She had an infected ingrown toenail for months until Dr. Stoller worked his MAGIC!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr. Stoller is an excellent doctor who takes a personal interest in his patients and is hands on with services most doctors delegate to a technician. His personal approach allows him to take responsibility for all aspects of your care with total control for the outcomes.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Stoller is fantastic! I’ve dealt with ingrown toenails my entire adult life, but refused to have them treated. There was no judgement for having left the problem unaddressed, just great treatment. For the first time in decades my feet are pain free. Dr. Stoller and his assistant, Sharon, are great people.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Competent and empathetic... .good ... knowledgable.. And we're impressed.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Dr. Stoller is an amazing,witty and humorous physician all while very professional,making you feel at home,all the while he is taking care of your needs. Very top shelf service and personable. 5 star rating in my book.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2019

Dr. Stoller and his staff were great. They were very nice and patient. I appreciate how he took the time to explain aftercare.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)