Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

Absolutely the best foot doctor I have ever seen. I was in severe pain in both my feet for years. I’ve tried all kinds of shoe inserts that never really helped. finally I went to Dr. Stoller and he made me customer shoe inserts and adjusted my feet and now I have no pain for the first time in years. He is definitely a five star Dr. thank you so much for your help.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Four years ago I broke my 5th metatarsal bone, after 2 surgeries, the nerves in my right foot caused me so much pain on a daily basis it was really hard sometimes to even function. Well one appointment with Dr. Stoller and the pain is pretty much gone! I can actually bend and move my baby toe for the first time in 4 years!!!! THANK YOU soo much!! And to top it off he has amazing office staff, super friendly and shows genuine concern and respect to patients.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I’m 11 years old who recently had ingrown toes, but thanks to Dr Stoller, not anymore. I had this treatment done about 6 years ago and was very traumatizing. This time, it didn’t hurt very much and the after-care made my toes feel brand new. The receptionist was very kind and welcoming. Although, Dr Stoller may not be the most timely person in the world, he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Excellent doctor! Very knowledgeable and kind. He has been a tremendous help! I’m going to recommend him to all of my friends and family.😇

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

We just visited with Dr. Stoller in his office and he is very efficient and very thorough and it is his bedside manner is gentle and he’s considerate and most of all is professional and does a good job and our feet are much healthier since we’ve been letting them take care of this. I recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

happy personality, professional, did a great job working on my feet. My feet feel so much better. I recommend him to anyone that has feet problems.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Very thorough and caring. Running a little late but well worth the wait. Through the procedure of my painful ingrown removal he made me at ease with wonderful conversation, great music and laughter. He done a superb job. Gladly spreading the word of this piece of gold I found googling no less. Sharon is a gem, genuinely compassionate with a beautiful welcoming smile.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

As a registered nurse I have known many doctors and podiatrists. I have been treated for an infected hammer toe which is healing well. Hopefully a surgical procedure will not be necessary but if so I am confident in his expertise . I would recommend Dr. Stoller to anyone needing foot care. Barbara Stark RN

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Great experience and most helpful, I will definitely recommend Dr. Stoller to family and friends. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

when I had a foot injury that was causing me very much pain and concern for infection, Dr. Stoller even though he was booked up for months worked me in and got me fixed up and started off on my pain free recovery. would highly recommend to anyone with needs of a podiatrist go see Dr. Stoller

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Delta Dental