Dr. David Alan Stoller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David Alan Stoller

Just seen Dr Stoller and he is the best so believe all these great reviews, that’s why I chose him and I will never see another Podiatrist. Also shout out to Sharon, again believe all the reviews she is all that’s been said and more, very impressed.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

I just seen Dr Stoller this past week as a new patient and I have one word “Wow”. He is the friendliest and most caring Dr I’ve ever been to along with his knowledge and care I can now see why all the ratings and reviews are posted and not only on him but his sweetheart of a lady in the front office, Sharron. She lights up that office and you can see feel and hear the compassion in her not only about us as patients but her job, the Dr. and life in general. I feel as these 2 together are living their calling as caring for people. Their lights shine bright. I will tell everyone I know about Elite Foot Care. As my wife sat waiting for me she noticed with every phone call, patient and even their UPS man she smiled and was very professional but kind. We couldn’t be any happier all the way around. Thanks for caring Dr and Sharron.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

During the process of the ingrown nail removal entire staff was amazing. I complimented Dr Stoller on how funny and down to earth he is. His knowledge and how well he loves his job is a++ the receptionist was wonderful caring and very sweet. I felt no pain during procedure and didn't feel pain until 10 hours later. I've already recommend my mother.n.law to ur office! Thank you and I look forward to my future appts.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Love being able to purchase Hoka shoes at Dr. stoller’s office. They are the best for your feet and hard to find. Also like knowing that my feet have been professionally and medically sized. Bought Hoka’s for everyone in the family.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

After several trips to dermatologists for an ankle rash with no relief, Dr. Stoller has prescribed medication that has it almost cleared up with just one month of treatment.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

My husband has been going to every dermatologist in town for five years trying to get relief for an ankle rash that would not go away and left scars and blisters all over his feet. We went to Dr. Stoller to treat a toenail fungus problem but when he saw my husband's ankle rash, he immediately prescribed two ointments to apply daily. Voila!!!! in one month time my husband has no more rash or blisters or itching. First time he has had any relief from this problem in over five years. Dr. Stoller is the best!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Visited Dr. Stoller's office a while back for an ingrown toenail I was suffering for weeks. Called the office and was able to get me in that same week. Dr. Stoller is one of the most knowledgeable, personable, and respected doctors I have experienced. He was very in-depth with my procedure. He took the time to make sure my ingrown toenail was healed. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and colleagues if they have any foot problems.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

May be a little different review than most but Here goes; from the 1st phone call I made to his office “Sharon” answered and you could hear the the pure joy, I knew she had a smile on her face, the professional helpful kind and dedication in her voice. I can’t tell you how rAre this is anymore. She listened, answered, booked myself an appointment and reassured me I would be happy with Dr Stoller (that is dedication and believing in what you are doing) and then to my surprise we ended the call with her saying “Have a blessed day,” Again very rare but very welcoming, I couldn’t wait to meet her and to no surprise she was in person Every bit and more of what I had pictured she would be. I even tried to steal her for my business but she wouldn’t budge. I’ve now called several times for different reasons and been back twice and she is the same every time. Dr Stoller is an A+ all the way around from his bed side manner to his care. He is one of the most knowledgeable men I’ve met and I would recommend him to my closest family member, in fact I have. I even had the pleasure of meeting his beautiful kind wife and one of his sons. I am pleased and will never use anyone else. I don’t take reviews lightly as my companies regard our reviews and take them to heart good or bad but rate this one A+.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

My experience with Dr. Stoller was amazing. He took really good care of me. I walked in with fungis all over my toes and walked out with healed, healthy toes. I was told he was the best in town and now I'm a believer.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Stoller treats every patient like a relative or friend. He's personable, knowledgeable, and his staff is wonderful. Sharon always greets you with a smile!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. David Alan Stoller's Credentials

Dr. Stoller was raised in Los Angeles and now lives in Tulsa with his wife and three children. He graduated from California State University of Northridge in Northridge, CA with a Bachelor of Science Degree and California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine Degree. He completed a one year podiatry residency program at Los Angeles County/University of Southern California Medical Center in Los Angeles, CA and a three year comprehensive foot and ankle surgical residency in Houston, TX. Dr. Stoller is well trained in corrective and reconstructive surgical procedures for children and adults. He offers endoscopic and arthroscopic procedures to allow short recovery time. He is also well trained in limb preservation, wound care and biomechanics. Dr. Stoller spends the necessary time with his patient's to accurately diagnosis their conditions, thus giving the appropriate treatment and help that the patient deserves and expects. He is dedicated to keeping his patients healthy.

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Healthnet