Rate SASpine

Ratings for SASpine

Value

After meeting with Dr. Steven Cyr, he took his time to go over my x-rays and explained everything in great detail and patiently to me and my family. I decided to do surgery, even though I was scared from horror stories I had been told. I cannot express how happy I am with my result from my surgery. My back pain is nearly gone. I am about to begin my physical therapy to help me in my final step of recovery. I cannot thank him and his Saspine staff enough for everything.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Value

Everything is handled beautifully in Dr. Steven Cyr's Saspine office! The staff was friendly and efficient. Dr. Cyr is outstanding in both his personality and his depth of medical knowledge. He is very clear! The person who talks to you about your plan for treatment and surgery makes you feel like you are going on a vacation not going to have surgery. A wonderful office and doctor!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Value

I have had seven back surgeries in the past. I have seen several orthopedic surgeons. Undoubtedly Dr Steven Cyr and SASpine are by far the best that I’ve been to!!! His staff is very knowledgeable. I would happily recommend this practice to anyone considering back surgery.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Value

PA Paul Chen, Dr Steven Cyr, and his Saspine Team are AWESOME!!! They truly care and are very very meticulous with their review of my tests. Makes a scary doctor visit a true blessing of peacefulness and assurance that all is gonna be alright!! 😊

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Value

Dr. Steven Cyr did my back fusion 5 years ago. I highly recommend him and his Saspine team. I was in a car wreck and had 26 broken bones. We discovered 9 months after the wreck I needed surgery. Dr. Cyr did a 3 level fusion and I have never looked back. I have many daily aches from my body but I am glad so say, my back is not one of them.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Value

Dr Cyr is a gifted surgeon. I hurt my back in 1980 and I had 4 back operations. 3 years ago Dr Cyr and his team did what other doctors wouldn't do. He operated on my low and med part of my back. I'm better and I'm working again and no more pain pills. Thank you Dr Cyr and also your Saspine team.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Value

I cannot begin to express my satisfaction with the staff at Saspine and for Dr. Cyr. From the front desk, to the nurses, and the doctor. Each and every one of them was courteous, professional, and made my visit as comfortable as they possibly could. Please forward my thanks on to each and every one of the staff there!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Value

I am now 3 years post op. After my 4 Level Lumbar Spinal Fusion L2-S1. I followed my doctors orders and regained my life and I am pain free. Dr. Steven Cyr and his Saspine Team ... are The Best Of The Best!!! After 4 years of suffering from debilitating back and desperately trying to find someone who really cared about his patients needs. Dr. Steven Cyr I will be forever grateful to you for sharing your blessed gift on me. Pain/Drug Free!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Value

I have only positive experiences with Dr. Steven Cyr and his Saspine staff. I have never met anyone, nonetheless a busy doctor such as Dr. Cyr to be so understanding, sympathetic and so extremely caring. I was truly lucky to have crossed paths with such a great man and doctor. He is extremely intelligent and is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Value

An incredible spine surgeon and a great human being. Their office is beautiful and staff friendly. I was helped with my medical situation but know of others with more serious conditions that have had their lives changed forever by Dr Cyr and his Saspine team.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Thank you very much Dr Cyr ! Never did I think I would be able to feel so well after my pinch nerve messed up my back. And fixing my scoliosis was the best !!! Wond... Read more