Rate SASpine

Ratings for SASpine

Value

I dealt with chronic, frequent pain in my neck, back, and head for a little over two years following a car accident. I'm very grateful to have had Dr. Cyr perform my spinal surgery. Since my surgery, my pain has significantly decreased, and I've even been able to start working out at the gym, again. Dr. Cyr is nothing short of amazing. And he is very kind to boot.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Value

I am very happy with my experience at Saspine and with the care provided by Dr. Steven Cyr. My initial appointment with Dr. Cyr was a second opinion review. During that visit, Dr. Cyr and his PA spend approximately 2 hours with me, reviewing imaging results and discussing options. After having a CT, I returned for another visit and spent about one more hour with the PA and Dr. Cyr. Again, we reviewed new and old imaging results and discussed options. I elected to more forward with one of the surgical options and I am not sorry that I did so. So far, it appears the surgery was a success. As a point of reference, it took forever to get an appointment the first surgeon that I saw who spent no more than 5 minutes with me and referred me to a pain management doctor who seem a bit sketchy at best. That is why I sought a second opinion. I am a nurse and have already referred two friends to Saspine.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

Value

Dr Cyr is the MOST kind, compassionate, and professional physician I have ever encountered...and I work in healthcare, so I have interacted with many. Not only is he highly qualified and competent, but he truly cares about the patient and the outcome. Additionally, he permitted the use of another provider's skill, that of a physical therapist, to ensure the best outcome for my surgery. When Dr Cyr enters your room, you have his undivided attention and he behaves as if you are his only patient for the entire day. Saspine is a world-class facility with outstanding providers!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Value

From the time I walked in was great. The staff are pleasant, it is well organized plus I felt comfortable. The PA who saw me before the Dr asked a series of questions, which btw was cool because he wanted to cover everything that I was experiencing. Dr. Cyr came shortly after and he too was thorough, explaining the results of my MRI. He doesn’t guess what you have he makes sure by further testing to give patients a proper diagnose. Dr. Cyr genuinely cares for his patient's well being.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Value

The best and most caring spine surgeon I've ever seen. Before, I had the misfortune of multiple botched surgeries by local doctors. Now after surgery with Dr. Steven Cyr, I see why everyone talks so highly of him. His staff is wonderful too. Thanks for being my Miracle Maker, Dr. Cyr. You are blessed with a gift to cure patients!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Value

I have had chronic neck and back pain for years. The treatments I have received have really helped! I just returned from an 8 hour driving trip and both ways I did not have to take a painkiller. It is an additional relief not to be popping ibuprofen just to sleep. Dr. Cyr and Paul Chen are great and Maria, administrative aide, is very efficient. I hope for continued improvement.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Value

Everyone I have come in contact with has been pleasant & eager to help. I’m always amazed that I have never had to wait to see my doctor. Dr. Steven Cyr not only explains things thoroughly, he also patiently answers all my questions and seems to be interested in what I have to say. That is a rarity in the medical field today. Thank you for making my experience an enjoyable one.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Value

My family has used Saspine for years and have always been very impressed. The knowledge, care, and convenience is superb...so easy to get an appointment. Myself and my family have been seen for various kinds of care -- migraine relief, muscle/back pain, and other issues. Most of all, we trust Dr. Cyr for his precise expertise and because we know he cares about us and our health.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Value

Dr. Steven Cyr did a 3 level fusion on my neck. I am still healing, but feeling much better already. I spent two years going to doctors who acted like I was wasting their time. Dr. Cyr spent plenty of time with me before my surgery answering all my questions, and even when I was being prepped for surgery he made sure I was comfortable with the procedure. He is very confident and compassionate, never leaving you feeling unsure. I am going to need another procedure done and feel secure with him and his team.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Value

I love Dr. Steven Cyr because he took care of me as if I was a family member. His bed side manner is truly outstanding. I recommend Dr. Cyr and his team 100%. If it hadn't been for Dr. Cyr's excellent work I would not have healed so quickly. He is the best and I will always highly recommend him. ~Cynthia Salinas

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

The best one ever in this field, he had helped me many times