Excellent Dental Specialists - Babcock

Clinic

Rate Excellent Dental Specialists - Babcock

Ratings for Excellent Dental Specialists - Babcock

Value

The Office Manager- I didn’t get her name, is super patient and friendly. She took her time to explain the products to me. The staff are really nice and Dr. Weber is the best!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Value

Vanessa thank you for taking care of me, I truly appreciate your gentle & caring personality.. As always the staff are always welcoming.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Value

Dr Hamilton is a bit rough around the edges but I trust him he does good work. I will not go see any other dentist only him for all of my dental needs.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Value

Always a good visit. My dental hygienist I met with is one of the best! Definitely above and beyond dental clinic.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Value

I get super anxious when having dental work but I’m put at ease by Dr. Hamilton’s friendly demeanor. He is so very much a people person and has performed great Dental care for me. The staff is A+

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Value

The staff is very professional, personable, and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Value

Always great customer service and excellent cleanings:)

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Value

Always pleased w/the service...recommend Stacy. She's very thorough and knowledgeable...a real professional. Front Desk personnel are always pleasant & friendly...BEST CUSTOMER SAERVICE.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Value

Dr Kent Hamilton and Staff will ease the pain and worry about any Dental Issues you may have . I have been a patient for over 30 years plus.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Value

very friendly staff..unlike any other dentist!! can't wait for dr. hamilton to take care of my dental needs.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Weber is very attentive and makes sure all your concerns are met. He was outstanding, and his staff.

Dr. Kent M. Hamilton

Dr. Kent M. Hamilton

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Kent Hamilton and staff are so kind and professional. I really felt that they did everything they could to make me feel comfortable throughout my entire procedur... Read more