Rate Parkhurst NuVision

Ratings for Parkhurst NuVision

Value

I had cataract surgery and lens implants. Dr. Cline in New Braunfels recommended Dr. Parkhurst if I wanted the best outcome. So glad I took her advice because my vision is great!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Value

Had laser assisted cataract surgery in both eyes. 20:15 in both. Great results. No pain. Excellent care and staff.

Value

I had the KAMRA/LASIK procedure done in April. I recently returned from a 7 day Caribbean cruise with 5 of my dearest friends. I was the one that read the daily events, excursion details, menus, etc. to all my friends. I was also the one finding the dropped contacts because I was the only one that could see them. I became known as the ‘Bionic Eye’. The only glasses I had on me were my sunglasses. How wonderful to be able to see again!! My only regret is not knowing about Dr. Parkhurst before I traveled to Costa Rica.

Value

It was a great experience from beginning to the end. The staff makes you feel welcome and takes great care of you. After the procedure Dr. Parkhurst contacted me and gave me his cellphone number and told me to contact him anytime I needed to if I had any questions or concerns.

Value

It is so great not needing glasses. Waking up and having the ability to see is fantastic. This place is friendly and they treat you like family. I highly recommend everyone come here.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Value

Every single person in the office was amazing! I was a bit apprehensive about the procedure but every person seemed like a subject matter expert and that really helped me out. I wish I had LASIK years ago but I’m also glad I had it done at Dr. Parkhurst office.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Value

Dr. Parkhurst & his team have done cataract surgery with a multi focal lens on each of my eyes, but 3 years apart. Each time was a great experience. Everybody is very professional & knowledgeable. In the surgical center, everybody works together as a ballet - each one does their part and does it well. They talk you through each step. You’re welcome to ask questions. I’m 65 and for the first time since 5th grade I can see near & far without glasses or contacts. It’s amazing! Thank you, Dr Parkhurst!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Value

At 57 years old, I had never had any type of surgery until the Refractive Lens Exchange I received from Dr. Parkhurst. I was a bit apprehensive, but every step during the review and surgery process was excellent! The results of the surgery were incredible, I have not seen this well since I was in my twenties. I want to personally thanks Dr. Parkhurst for the true miracle he has blessed me with! If you are on the fence, jump off and get it done!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Value

Dr Parkhurst and his staff are outstanding. I was able to see both reading and distance better than I have in years not even 24 hours after my procedure . It was truly life changing being able to even read recipes , books, my email without searching for my cheaters is a blessing. I was so excited that I sat and read the shampoo bottle in the shower just because I could!! Highly recommend Dr Parkhurst to anyone that needs surgery or just wants to get rid of their glasses !

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Value

I had an excellent experience at parkhurst nuvision. The staff has been professional and caring throughout the entire process. 24 hours after the procedure and my vision is 20/15 with no discomfort. I am very greatful and would encourage anyone to have a consultation.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I’m doing great. I have no complaints. My surgery met every expectation I had. I can drive at night now without the glare. I hated to drive at night before my catara... Read more

Dr. Anthony Vanrachack

Dr. Anthony Vanrachack

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Vanrachack is the most compassionate eye doctor with exceptional bedside. He spent the time to listen to me. I was nervous about getting surgery, but he made me ... Read more