Rate STONE OAK WOMENS CENTER

Ratings for STONE OAK WOMENS CENTER

Value

Plan on being there for several hours. If your appt is at 11 am you probably won't leave till about 3pm.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Value

I agree with some of the others, here. Dr. Harden is great! She remembers you and you get great care from her. Getting through to a nurse or even using the online portal is aggravating. It took over a month to get one of my prescriptions corrected. No one would answer. It finally happened, but it was very frustrating. Hoping things have improved since then.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Value

I have seen Dr Hardin for over 15 years and she is amazing. The staff at Stone Oak Women is great they seem to remember how to provide customer service.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Value

The doctors and staff are the best in San Antonio.

Value

I've been a patient of Dr. Harden's for 15 years. I love her and trust her with my care, but everything is done through patient portal and phone calls are not returned. While you're there you're taken care of, but Don't expect much if you call for info or advice. It took over a month to get pap results posted. I'm thinking I might have to make a switch.

Value

Can be difficult to get to a nurse on the phone and have calls returned but Dr Harden is great!! And sono tech is awesome!

Value

I have been seen by Dr. Harden she is amazing ! Love the clinic ! Everyone is so friendly staff, lab, ultrasound i just love everyone there.

Value

I've been seeing Dr Harden for 20 years! She amazed me with her care and I never left! I have referred all my friends and family to her! Her patient care is excellent and she talks to you like family not a dollar sign! I moved out away and I still return for appointments with her! I refuse to find a doctor where I am! You just don't find good doctors like her and Dr Dabbous!!!!

Value

Dr. Harden takes her time and really gets to know her patients. Yes, there is a wait; however, there's always a good reason, i.e., delivery.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Value

Dr. Harden is great! I have been with this office for 6-7 years and 3 pregnancies. While there is sometimes a long wait for Gyno patients, it doesnt seem so long when it's an OB visit and your rhe patient she is seeing. It all equals out in the end, I think.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Doctors at STONE OAK WOMENS CENTER

Dr. Ash M. Dabbous

Dr. Ash M. Dabbous

Latest Rating

Simply the BEST! After researching Dr. Dabbous impressive credentials (performed over a 1,000 robotic surgeries, participated in international symposiums, pioneer... Read more