Trick your friends with this uber-healthy cauliflower smoothie that smartly blends (no pun intended) with the vast green smoothies dominating gyms and hipster social feeds.
Okay, there is some green in there (baby spinach), but it’s balanced with fresh pineapple, bananas, and of course, heaps of cauliflower!
- 1 lb. fresh pineapple, chopped (3 cups)
- 1 10-oz. frozen riced cauliflower (or frozen florets)
- 2 small ripe bananas, peeled (cut in pieces; frozen)
- 3 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1 ½ cups of plain, 2% reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of 2% reduced-fat milk
- Put the chopped pineapple, cauliflower, bananas, spinach, yogurt, and milk in a blender.
- Start processing on high for 30 to 40 seconds until smooth and blended
- Scrape down sides if needed. You’re done!
Photo Credit: lola1960/Shutterstock.com; Africa Studio/Shutterstock.com