Medical City Dallas Hospital

Medical City Dallas Hospital

Hospital

Rate Medical City Dallas Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Medical City Dallas Hospital

Value

I just had brain surgery at Medical City recently. The care I received far exceeded my expectations. Every single person that worked there was so happy, friendly and highly skilled! When I asked why they were so happy, they said they enjoyed working there! I also received tremendous attention from the nurses and doctors there for every single item I told them about. The food is also outstanding with a wide variety of choice on the menu and very fresh and high quality! I need to have more surgery, and I will be choosing a surgeon that operates out of Medical City Dallas!

Submitted April 19, 2017 | flag

Value

I had my hip replaced on July 27th. the staff and the hospital was top notch. I've never had better care anywhere else. The nurses are #1 in my book! Everything was so clean and all staff members were so helpful! I felt great about my stay at this hospital! Thank you Medical City of Dallas!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2015 | flag

Value

Each experience I've had at Med city has been amazing. The nurses are phenomenal, so kind and gentle. This is the only hospital I have ever wanted surgical procedures done. Love the doctors.

Submitted June 25, 2015 | flag

Value

Wonderful hospital ,doctors and nursing staff. Very clean and nice rooms.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2014 | flag

Value

Excellent facility. The doctors, nurses, and all the staff cared about me, my family, and providing me with an excellent outcome and experience! Great job - thank you SO much.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Value

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE. I FELT WELCOME AND VERY WELL CARED FOR FROM ADMINISTRATION ALL THE WAY TO HOUSEKEEPING. EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONAL. 7 SOUTH NURSES ROCK!!!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Value

I had wonderful care here on staff Dr on the floor I was on plus my on Dr came by everyday when I was awake..Nures on my floor were great. They listen to me and were always helpful.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag