Medical City Dallas Hospital

Hospital

Rate Medical City Dallas Hospital

Ratings for Medical City Dallas Hospital

Value

I just had day surgery and it was the best experience!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Value

Medical City is a much older hospital but they treat there patients great!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Value

I just had brain surgery at Medical City recently. The care I received far exceeded my expectations. Every single person that worked there was so happy, friendly and highly skilled! When I asked why they were so happy, they said they enjoyed working there! I also received tremendous attention from the nurses and doctors there for every single item I told them about. The food is also outstanding with a wide variety of choice on the menu and very fresh and high quality! I need to have more surgery, and I will be choosing a surgeon that operates out of Medical City Dallas!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Value

I had my hip replaced on July 27th. the staff and the hospital was top notch. I've never had better care anywhere else. The nurses are #1 in my book! Everything was so clean and all staff members were so helpful! I felt great about my stay at this hospital! Thank you Medical City of Dallas!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Value

Each experience I've had at Med city has been amazing. The nurses are phenomenal, so kind and gentle. This is the only hospital I have ever wanted surgical procedures done. Love the doctors.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Value

Wonderful hospital ,doctors and nursing staff. Very clean and nice rooms.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Value

Excellent facility. The doctors, nurses, and all the staff cared about me, my family, and providing me with an excellent outcome and experience! Great job - thank you SO much.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Value

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE. I FELT WELCOME AND VERY WELL CARED FOR FROM ADMINISTRATION ALL THE WAY TO HOUSEKEEPING. EVERYONE WAS VERY NICE AND PROFESSIONAL. 7 SOUTH NURSES ROCK!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Value

I had wonderful care here on staff Dr on the floor I was on plus my on Dr came by everyday when I was awake..Nures on my floor were great. They listen to me and were always helpful.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I was recommended Dr. Mantas by a friend. Online reviews were strong and my appointment with him didn't disappoint. He is great doctor! Very thorough!.

Dr. Alvin Thomas Hyslop

Dr. Alvin Thomas Hyslop

Latest Rating

I saw him for or both of myBuick pregnancies at 2 practices. He is absolutely fantastic. His staff is competent and I can see why they followed him from one practice... Read more

Dr. Bonnie L. Floyd

Dr. Bonnie L. Floyd

Latest Rating

Saved my life. Excellent bedside manner. Pleased that she is my doctor

Dr. Kristi L. Ryder

Dr. Kristi L. Ryder

Latest Rating

I Love the Dr. Ryder. She is the best doctor I have ever seen. I was fully satisfied with the service and her advice.

Dr. Wayne R. Kirkham

Dr. Wayne R. Kirkham

Latest Rating

I’ve been with him over 40 Yrs... he’s treated my wife and my daughter.... highly, highly recommend him... and I’m not a celebrity... just a “commoner”!!!

Dr. Mark S. Bernstien

Dr. Mark S. Bernstien

Latest Rating

I have been a patient of Dr Bernstien's for the last 20 years. He is one of the kindest gentlemen I've ever meet. He has performed several procedures for me. I make... Read more

Dr. Janusz M. Kalinowski

Dr. Janusz M. Kalinowski

Latest Rating

Staff and Dr. are wonderful, attentive, good listeners and great sense of humor--I would recommend to all women--especially those going thru menopause!!!

Dr. M. T Ruk

Dr. M. T Ruk

Latest Rating

Love Dr. Ruk. I've been a patient of his for 12 years. He is the best!! Cares about his patients and is very personable. I will never change doctors.

Dr. Bruce J. Roberts

Dr. Bruce J. Roberts

Latest Rating

I am 54 years old. I have been going to dr Toberts since I was 16. Love him!!!!

Dr. Cheryl C. Kinney

Dr. Cheryl C. Kinney

Latest Rating

Dr. Kinney is a rare gem. She is absolutely brilliant and truly cares about her patients. She was there for me through every step of my surgery and her office staf... Read more