ReproMed Fertility Center

Clinic

Rate ReproMed Fertility Center

Ratings for ReproMed Fertility Center

Value

I can't say enough good things about my experience with ReproMed Fertlity Center. Dr. Pinto and Dr. Escobar were two of the most amazing doctors I have ever worked with! After being misdiagnosed by 3 other doctors, Dr. Pinto knew immediately the cause of our infertility and began to work on a plan forward. We worked with both Dr. Pinto and Dr. Escobar during the course of my treatment and they were both trustworthy, patient and experts on how to handle my case. Each time I came for an appointment I felt at ease and well taken care of. I also very much enjoyed working with their staff. The nurses and office contacts were all very attentive and prompt in providing information. I also loved working with the Healthy Living side of their practice and learning how food and diet really does effect fertility. I was given a full meal plan and vitamin routine that helped my body process nutrients as intended. Just two months after working with these doctors my husband and I are pregnant with our first miracle baby! We are overjoyed and are so thankful to the doctors and staff of ReproMed for walking this journey with us.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Value

ReproMed takes the time to get to know their patients. I felt welcomed and encouraged to ask questions.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Value

I didn't feel like just another number at ReproMed. I went to a different fertility clinic to begin with, and I felt like just another patient there. At ReproMed I saw the dr every visit, discussed all of our options thoroughly, never felt rushed, and felt like every staff member sincerely cared. Infertility comes with such a roller coaster of emotions and ReproMed was accessible and helpful every single step of the way. I am 6 1/2 months pregnant and so thankful we chose ReproMed to help us accomplish our goals! Cannot recommend enough!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014