Kindred Hospital-Dallas Central

Clinic

Rate Kindred Hospital-Dallas Central

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Dallas Central

Value

Solomon is a happy soul. A joy to be around. A good representative for Kindred. Always interacts with respect with the patients.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Value

Nurse named Awoke wonderful. This young man is highly intelligent and it shows in his daily relations with patients. Understanding their needs and taking care of them immediately. He represents Kindred well and makes it shine on the days that he works.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Value

Tie has has been my Mother’s nurse, she is very professional, courteous,understanding. She gives comfort for my Mom. She has also given me hope, encouragement and more faith. She knows how to utilize sympathy, apathy. Please keep her around here, she cares for Gods people.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Value

Rehab is awesome. Courtney is caring to the patient and very good with all the LVAD extra baggage. All the nurses on the 4th floor were perfect.you should be very proud of your staff and Phillip is a wonderful Supervisor. Receptionist is very friendly. Both Security at night and Reception on days are just what is needed at the front desk.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Value

Bin you has been working with my mom on Friday from 7am to 7pm, she has showed a level of care that has been well above most. Can you please allow her to continue to work with my mother. I appreciate Bincy. Sincerely yours. Rm 409

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Value

Maureen is one of the kindest most efficient nurses you have on staff. Her days are spent always looking after the concerns of her patients. Maureen spends no time in frivolous activities during her days working. She is an excellent asset for Kindred.

Value

This young man, Solomon, has a smile on his face at all times. He never appears troubled over all the job he is called upon by his patients. He is one of the best representatives for Kindred.

Value

The energy Stacy (CNA) exhibits is outstanding and is a beautiful woman. You do not have to ask her twice and she never forgets. There is no one else like her. She represents Kindred well.

Value

Michelle and Stephanie under the wound care direction of Dr Rafiq have been more than wonderful both kind and gentle. Stephanie, the Case Manager, has worked very hard on my behalf. The disease nurse has been helpful to me. Not to forget the O.T. and P.T. Team that helped me on my way to strength.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Value

A success! On behalf of my daughter and everyone in our family, we are very grateful for all that the wonderful staff here has done and are looking forward to continuing to make progress toward a full recovery. We are writing the book here regarding this rare illness.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-Dallas Central

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.