Kindred Hospital-Dallas Central

Clinic

Rate Kindred Hospital-Dallas Central

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Dallas Central

Value

Iqbal was the nurse for two nights in a row. He is very compassionate and I appreciate him taking good care of her. I can tell that he enjoys his job. He takes the patients feelings into consideration as well.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2019

Value

When I met Tina, I knew I was going to like her. She not only worried about my sister, but she tried to get us a couch in her room for me. She knew I was planning on staying with my sister and she wanted to make sure I was comfortable too. Her thoughtfulness will not be forgotten.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

Value

I’m so glad we were referred to this hospital. Our stay was wonderful, everyone was sweet and very caring. If we could rate 10* stars, we would. Very professional with what you do and thanks to Dr. Vemula for all the hard work too! Nurses and techs rock!! The front desk staff and Security lady too.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

Value

Our RN did their work with compassion, because of that my brother recover faster. It is rare nowadays to find someone that takes pride to their work. Even rarer still is to find someone that not only takes pride in their work but also goes above and beyond with patience, kindness, diligence and compassion and all with a cheerful disposition. I’m very blessed, as is Kindred Dallas Central, to have found this nurse, Ellis. His gentle and caring nature is a true asset to your facility. He is an angel on earth sent to care and comfort the sick. Thank you for being my brothers angel. It’s just as important to give positive feedback k as it is to give negative feedback; this, why I felt it crucial to bring his care and performance to the attention of management that he maybe recognized and appreciated for what he brings to your facility and patients. Warm regards. Sister

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

Value

I can’t thank Ellis (RN) enough for the care and attention you gave patient in 413. The compassion with which you have nurses my brother is commendable. Thank you for loving your job. Your devotion to caring for your patient in and outstanding. I see how hard you work to make sure my brother gets the care that he needs.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Value

The team was clinically very competent and very caring. All disciplines were outstanding. My husband received personal care from each discipline. Very progressive in their treatment plans/approach. I would highly recommend Kindred Dallas Central for the outstanding care my husband received.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Value

Thanks to food service Willie and staff, Darryl, Lauren, Laura, Melissa, Christy, Lynn, Phillip plus nursesTo my, Tommie, Debra, Kammi, Savannah, Chris and Fathi. Respiratory: Amy, Valli, Manny, Della and Charge Nurse Stephanie.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

Value

While here with my friend (the patient), on her second admission there, Solomon who swept, mopped the rooms etc. daily lifted my spirits! He is always very kind, friendly and smiling! We shared an admiration for music. It wasn’t just me, for as I passed him on each floor (been here three weeks) he treated each person the same way! Friends of room207.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Value

Nurse Merina was extremely caring! She went above and beyond and cared for my Mom. She is respectful and responsible and does everything on time.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

Value

We recognize Speech and PT staff and OT staff that went out of their way to be helpful and nice. All staff and transport ladies.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-Dallas Central

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.