CHINESE MEDICINE WELLNESS CENTER OF AMERICA

Clinic

Rate CHINESE MEDICINE WELLNESS CENTER OF AMERICA

Ratings for CHINESE MEDICINE WELLNESS CENTER OF AMERICA

Value

I am a IT professional. Over the past several years, I was having insomnia and anxiety. I was referred to Dr. Tong by my collegue. In just a week of acupuncture and Chinese herb, I was able to have deep sleep and feel much calmer!! Dr. Tong is a true miracle maker!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Value

I have been taking Prilosec for heartburn about ten years. digestion always is my issue: acid reflux, burning chest pain, stomach bloating, gases, diarrhea or constipated. Dr. Jianting Tong listened my story patiently, and answered all my questions professionally. He put few needles around my navel(no pain, that was surprised me) and some in legs and arms. He also gave me herbs, gave me some diet suggestions. Just three days after the first acupuncture, my burning chest pain much relieved, and I don’t have much acid! Now I have through 6 six sections total over a month period of time, I few fine, finally get over Prilosec, get over heartburn! my sleep much improved too, I feel much more energy each day! I have referred everybody in my office to Dr. Tong.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Value

What a miraculous result! definitely credit to Dr. Tong! My son was high school junior when he started seeing Dr. Tong. he had unexplained vomiting in the every morning. GI specialty doctor described drugs, it help some but not completely. A friend of mine recommend us to Dr. Jianting Tong. Scaring about the needles and skeptical to the result, my son was hesitate. quite ironically, the acupuncture treatment was not painful at all! after the first section, the next day morning there was no vomiting, just a little bit nausea. once a week acupuncture plus Chinese herbs “Formula A” for about one month, the vomiting had stopped completely! now the GI doctor has withdrawn the prescription medicine, and he is fine! Dr. Tong explained to us that my son had anxiety, in Chinese medicine is liver qi stagnation over control the spleen. High school stress developed anxiety, long enough cause digestive symptom–vomiting. I do not much about Chinese medicine, that does not matter, it works! My son like that herbs, saying it help him calm down and can concentrate better on school study.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Value

My experience in this acupuncture clinic has been fantastic! they are the best in Plano and Dallas area! broad knowledge, friendly conversation, spacious and elegant office, as soon as I walked in, I knew I am in the right place! (I have visited several acupuncturists before) Before I visited Dr. Tong, I had taken two medications for my migraine headache, and still 5-6 times headache per month; Now, I don't have headache for three months already, better, I completely off medication!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Doctors at CHINESE MEDICINE WELLNESS CENTER OF AMERICA

Dr. Jianting Tong

Dr. Jianting Tong

Latest Rating

I am IT professional. Over the past several years, I was having trouble to sleep and very anxiety. My friends at work referred me to see Dr. Tong. In just a week o... Read more