BAYLOR HEART AND VASCULAR HOSPITAL

Hospital

Rate BAYLOR HEART AND VASCULAR HOSPITAL

Ratings for BAYLOR HEART AND VASCULAR HOSPITAL

Value

Not that good, I was shocked as I thought Baylor Heart would be the top performer in CV disease. I was grossly mistaken.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Value

I had a heart cath here and it was a living nightmare, the nurses in the cath lab were so hateful and rude. They enjoyed having a little sing along to the radio during my procedure, I made the mistake of asking a question and they never answered but did make a good show of rolling their eyes.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Value

I will never recommend this hospital, they exist to serve men with heart problems, the cardiologist that did my procedure said I was wasting his time because he had very il heart patients that were men. Even the hospital web site shows only recommendations from men.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Value

I had to have two EXTREMELY painful surgeries there within just a couple of months of each other. My surgeon, Dr Greg Pearl, was phenomenal!!!!! He truly saved my life. The house keeping and food service staff were all so friendly and courteous. They even remembered me the second time I was there. The nursing staff was, prompt, caring, and NEVER made me feel ignorant for asking questions or bothersome for calling them about pain or help needed. They also did EVERYTHING possible to be sure that my pain was under constant control. :)

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Doctors at BAYLOR HEART AND VASCULAR HOSPITAL

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.