OKLAHOMA HEART HOSPITAL SOUTH

Hospital

Rate OKLAHOMA HEART HOSPITAL SOUTH

Ratings for OKLAHOMA HEART HOSPITAL SOUTH

Value

I had back surgery and had to stay two days and a night. Can I just say that the nurses and the technicians accomplished assisting my needs, they were all very accommodating and generous, and benevolent. I wish I could remember their names, but I must say that the night crew was my favorite. I know when I have my future back surgeries I will try my best to book it here. Of course I can not leave out the food either. I must say that the hospital is very kind to give a complimentary tray to my guest, which happened to be my husband, and a picky eater at that. We both LOVED your food! It was almost shocking that this was a heart hospital. We even spent the extra $5 for the extra tray of food for him before we left. Even the food workers were great and hilarious. I can not say enough about my stay. I hope this shines some light on those fantastic workers at the Oklahoma Heart hospital please don't change, because it made my stay and recovery that much better!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Value

My father was there almost 2 weeks. 90% of staff was off the charts awesome including doctors, nurses and techs. Helpful, listened, concerned and compassionate. Out of the entire staff only 2 or 3 who were bad and a couple who were just good. Much higher rating than other hospitals in the city.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Value

you have one E R nurse that is very rude her name is denise maybe you need to have a talk with her or send her back to norman

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Doctors at OKLAHOMA HEART HOSPITAL SOUTH

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.