Kindred Hosp-Oklahoma City

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hosp-Oklahoma City

Ratings for Kindred Hosp-Oklahoma City

Value

My father was at this hospital. I honestly don't know how they get by with the filth!! They didn't bathe him or wash his hair. He lost control of his bowels close to the end, and when I came in, the smell literally made me wretch. There were straight back chairs to sit in, and very uncomfortable. My dad was almost 94 and was in the last stages of lung disease and heart failure. The dr. gave me false hope and even forced a feeding tube which did nothing but cause him to have a lot of pain. There was one very compassionate, loving nurse, but that's the only positive thing I can say about the heartbreaking suffering he endured. Never would I recommend this hospital!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Value

My sister in law is a patient at this hospital and so far everyone has been great. I'm always spoken to as I come into the hospital and the young lady that sits at the front sometimes is always smiling and makes me feel like family. The nurses are very attentive and the girls in the kitchen as so friendly. It's never easy being in the hospital but a caring staff goes a long way.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Value

Awesome! Love everyone that took care of my husband.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Value

I've been here a month and everyone is always good to me, I saw 2 doctors and one of them could even speak to me in spanish and that made me feel good to know that she understood me. I had someone that would translate for me as sometimes even though I could understand I was not able to speak to them and she was always nice and joking around with me. I hope to never ever come to a hospital again but if I had too I would come back here.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Value

I have good care all the nurses have been great and Mulu has been the best. Food could use an update on the choices and would love to have pizza sometimes. Rehab has been good but sometimes they me more than I want to be pushed because when I'm tired I want to go slower. Doctors have been awesome.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Value

The nurses are very kind and they treat me great they even helped me with my insurance issues.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Value

I've been to Kindred twice this year and I love everyone there. everyone is always so nice to me and i make jewelry for my friends out of old stuff and one of the girls brought me some jewelry to use. and they always save me a cookie when they make them. i love everyone here.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Value

I had to come back to the hospital and I choose to come back to kindred hospital all the nurses are good and I really like my nurse today Diana W she is really nice to me. Dr Collins is my doctor and she always treats me so nice and answers all my questions. Housekeeping is good and the food is okay I would give the food a 3 out of 5.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Value

My mother was here last month and was discharged to a Nursing home and is doing much better, her wounds were greatly improved and that is saying a lot! Every time we entered the building we were always greeted by almost everyone with a smile and a hello. My mother enjoyed all her nurses and the other staff. we will choose Kindred again and we will let our friends know what great care our mother received.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Doctors at Kindred Hosp-Oklahoma City

Dr. Thomas F. Mcgarry

Dr. Thomas F. Mcgarry

Latest Rating

I saw Dr McGarry back in 1999. I had an enlarged right sided heart and pulmonary hypertension, per my echocardiogram. He told me I was too young to have anything wro... Read more

Dr. W. Edward Dalton

Dr. W. Edward Dalton

Latest Rating

Dr Dalton has performed several surgeries on me over a span of many years. I did have Breast implants; at the time he explained they were a combination of both salin... Read more