Kindred Hospital- Dayton

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- Dayton

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- Dayton

Value

I had reservations about my loved one coming to kindred from rumors and a prior experience but overall it has been a good experience and I would recommend this hospital. Trudy is a great nurse and should be recognized. Allison is wonderful and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Value

I was pleasantly surprised at the staff being understanding and taking time to listen to me. Nursing staff listens and treat me respect. The wound care team helps me feel more comfortable about having my wound care done. This has been a better experience that I had imagined which is a good.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

Value

The staff here is very nice. My call light is answered quickly. Friendly staff make this experience easier.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Value

My husband was transferred to Kindred from another hospital. Kindred arranged for an immediate pick up from the other facility and placed my husband in ICU where he remained for about 2 weeks and Kindred brought him back to health. I appreciate the care, concern and compassion they showed towards my husband. I would recommend kindred 100% .

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Value

While during my stay here, the staff are really caring! They are emotionally supportive, hold my hand when I cry, and are patient. Physical therapy pushes me to do the best that I can do and has helped me walk better and do better. The wound care nurses are amazing! The patient representative is amazing! There are too many people to name that have been wonderful. I would recommend this hospital.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Value

Most comfortable bed I’ve been in. Room is kept clean. Everyone is awesome from kitchen staff to nursing staff. Food is good. I was able to have my trach removed while here. Tiffany with wound care changed my dressing during a meeting and that impressed me. I’d recommend kindred to others.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Value

I’m happy that my husband was weaned from the ventilator. I’ve been pleased with the entire experience here. I really like Dr. Rubio and Dr. Torres. The speech therapist was wonderful with my husband and took her time with him. She was very precise, thorough, and explained the swallowing study well. She was very professional. Trudy is wonderful and a great nurse. Jennifer follows up and is attentive to patients and families.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Value

My has has been treated very well and provided with good care. I would definitely recommend this hospital and I rate it a 10 on a scale of 0-10. I’m glad we came to kindred and just wish he didn’t have to leave.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Value

Many people here have been excellent. I am kept turned and being kept changed . When I get uncomfortable and need moved the staff helps me find a comfortable position. The room is kept clean and I enjoy my private room. I was allowed to have my entire family in my room and present for my birthday. The staff demonstrates professionalism. I would recommend this facility to others. The therapy team is wonderful. My privacy and dignity has been maintained and respected. The wound care nurses are very good. The patient advocate has been very helpful and check on me daily.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Value

This is the first hospital we’ve been in that has weekly team meetings and it is wonderful! They are very informative. The facility is kept clean. Dialysis being in this facility is very nice. I like the Therapist, Doug. We have had some wonderful nurses. The Pct’s Have been wonderful. I think everyone has been professional here and this is one of the best hospitals we’ve been to.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- Dayton

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.