First Dayton Cancer Care: Hughes Edward N MD

Clinic

Rate First Dayton Cancer Care: Hughes Edward N MD

Ratings for First Dayton Cancer Care: Hughes Edward N MD

Value

Dr. Hughes and his staff cured my cancer!! The staff really cared about me and my family. Dr. Hughes wa always trying to find ways to help alleviate my side effects.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Value

1. Treatment was short and painless. 2. Dr was able to explain my procedure so I could understand it. 3. The staff was thoughtful and informative about my treatments. 4. Everyone was nice and pleasant during my treatments

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Value

My experience at First Dayton Cancer Care was exceptional from start to finish. Beginning with the initial consultation with Dr Hughes. I always knew what to expect throughout the treatment process. The entire staff is to be commended for their professionalism both in their job knowledge and cheerful, upbeat personalities.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Value

Everyone from the receptionists, techs, nurses & doctor were very compassionate, professional & optimistically upbeat. It made me feel like I was being cared for by truly caring people, an experience I will never forget in a good way.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Value

Everyone at First Dayton were very professional and caring. I felt like I was in good hands and caring people made that happen. I especially found Kristi to be comforting during my treatments she was so gentle and kind and caring. I hope to not need their services again but if I do I will not hesitate to go back to Dr. Hughes and his team of specialists.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Value

What was a BIG negative was turned in to a BIG positive thanks to First Dayton Cancer Care! Dr. Hughes, the staff, the treatment prescribed, and the facility I received treatment were all pleasant experiences considering the reason I was there. A balance of professional service with a personal and caring touch were all reassuring factors for this life event. GREAT results lead to a personal life enforcing moment for myself and my family and friends! Can't say thank you enough!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Value

After going to MD Anderson I came to Dayton .My son told me about First Dayton Cyber Knife. So,then I researched CyberKnife and left MD Anderson and came to Dayton. I called and spoke the nurse Jo and she explained the types of treatment that First Dayton CyberKnife offers. So ,I scheduled appointment with Dr Hughes and he discussed a treatment plan with me that would treat my cancer. I received the very best care from Dr Hughes and his entire staff. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016