First Dayton Cancer Care

Clinic

Rate First Dayton Cancer Care

Ratings for First Dayton Cancer Care

Value

I was referred to you by my prostate Dr Burgers in Columbus as one of the best. I agree, what a positive experience from initial screening and starting up the 8 week program. This office from top to bottom are all so professional, happy and caring for all the patients. You have a great team and I could sense that at every visit it is a joy to come to work everyday. Yes, I would refer you to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Value

First I appreciate that the Cyberknife is available in Dayton! Everyone has been friendly and helpful. The Nurses, Front Desk and Techs I would highly recommend this practice. My cancer was discovered incidentally while testing for a different issue and was still very small. I was a good candidate for Cyberknife treatment and will avoid possible surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Value

Dr Hughes ,Dr Marger and the entire staff have been wonderful through this whole experience. All of my questions and concerns have been answered and explained. All of my appointment times have been very prompt. Very , very little wait time. Overall the doctors, the staff and the facility have been excellent. I would highly recommend this facility for anyone needing radiation treatment.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Value

All staff members were always helpful and cheerful. They treated me with respect and friendliness. Always on time and timely. (No wait once I was in treatment room). Always very concerned with my comfort. Only minor negative part was the money part was not discussed til half way through which could have been a problem if my insurance did not cover in full which it does.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Value

This is a great facility for treating a very serious disease. The staff was wonderful and very professional. They all put you at ease. They made you feel like you were their only patient. I felt very positive being treated here.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Value

All staff members were exceptional, friendly, professional and caring. Facility is very clean and comfortable. Appointment times were prompt and convenient. During the treatment the music was a stress relievers.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Doctors at First Dayton Cancer Care

Dr. Donald Marger

Dr. Donald Marger

1 review

Latest Rating

I was very impressed and pleased at how friendly and polite everyone was. The facility is kept up and always looked very clean. I would not hesitate to recommend thi... Read more