GRANDVIEW HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER

Hospital

Rate GRANDVIEW HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER

Ratings for GRANDVIEW HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER

Value

I had a surgery to remove a kidney stone yesterday. My husband and I are extremely overwhelmed by the amazing treatment we both received during my procedure from the beginning to the end of the procedure. All staff members involved, registration, nurses, doctors assistants, anesthesiologist and Dr Ogbolu , in the procedure went over the top to take care of both of us. We will definitely recommend Grandview Hospital to others.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Value

My husband was in the ED and the Advanced areas, the care and support was the best I and he had ever received, will never go anywhere else, the nurses, doctors and the support staff could not have been better, my husband was in the hospital for 10 days and we could not be any happier with his care, he loved all "his girls" that cared for him, thanks to the staff he got to come home.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Value

I have had my most positive hospital expieriences at Grandview, especially in the Gastroenterology Dept., headed by Kevin Reid, DO. They are always on top of things, swift, thorough and caring. The rooms are large, clean and nursing staff excellent! No complaints!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Value

Never saw a Doctor! The er nurses were the WORST I've ever encountered for too many reasons for me to write!!! Ignorant, rude, plain mean, arrogant, and lacking basic pharmacology as well as basic medical knowledge!!!!! Now in in icu at a different hospital, (THANK GOD), due to their gross negligence! I'm so blessed I left there when I did or I'd be dead!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Value

The Hospital looks GREAT inside/outside. (VERY well maintain - 'Outstanding Cleaning CREW!!!' Kudos! After that everything else SUCKS! I was unable to breath well. Sent me home after 6hrs of NOT seeing a doctor. (Only a TECH) Sent me a Bill for only $9,300.00 w/Insurance. Thanks, for absolutely NOTHING! UNABLE TO RATE NOHTHING at Grandview Hospital

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Value

All staff are very careful in this hospital. Excellent!!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Value

I was well taken care of before and after surgery. All were very attentive and had a great night nurse who watched my monitors from his desk. It was a good think he did as I ended up having sleep apnea and he found how my oxygen was 70%. He called my doctor to report and a mask was put on me. Amen

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Value

This hospital and its staff sucks...i live a block from it and even if it meant I might not make it if I waited for an ambulance to take me to another hospital...I'd rather die then go back there...

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Value

lack of knowledge terrible medication and ER care some nurses kind others the male needs work on such cause were not busy in the outpatient area. tried to charge over charge. medications were terrible and not for pain. never gave any pain support. were great on records though. and made me walk in when someone could of came out with a chair. it was rediculous

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Doctors at GRANDVIEW HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.