Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Ratings for Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Value

16 yrs of great care from the VA. I recommend this facility to every vet. The cost is not bad either.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Value

Some of the best healthcare I have had has come from the NM VA Medical Center.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Value

I wish this VA Medical Center was 1/10th what Palo Alto VA Medical Facility in Services, getting into the doctors, state of the art facilities, research, and general staffing. It is better than some VA's I have been to.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Value

Other than being slightly understaffed, wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Value

Wouldn’t go anywhere else... Drs care here. You write a bad review? That’s because you don’t get preventative care. You only come out when you need something. Be a regular and your attitude will change. Come get a check up every six months?

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Value

Great nurses , great doctors and also all staff is in a great spirit and hard working, specially in scia

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Value

Present VA system is much improved over past times.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Value

Health care is terrible, most are here to pay off the student loans or just passing though to move up the ladder, just to say they got their experience at the VA, because it is part of the UNMH, a test lab

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Value

My third VA (I moved here from California) and a great medical center. People are pretty friendly, doctors and nurses really know their stuff. I had to wait for my first appointment, but after I got scheduled quickly in all of the specialty clinics I needed. My wife goes to Pres and when we compare medical care, she wishes she was a vet!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Value

I can't say enough good things about the Albuquerque VA hospital. Staff are kind and always have a smile for me. I have tried non-VA doctors, but the treatments I have had at the VA have always been more up to date and effective. I really like that the staff always ask about more than the one thing that I have come in for - they really care about my whole health.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Doctors at Veterans Affairs Medical Center

Dr. Blaine Hart

Dr. Blaine Hart

1 review

Latest Rating

was able to relate well with the patient in using terms that conveyed your condition in a clear and concise way. His demeanor was friendly and confident in his prof... Read more

Dr. Michael Spafford

Dr. Michael Spafford

Latest Rating

unprofessional staff resulting from unprofessional doctor

Dr. John H. WILLS