ADVANCED DERMATOLOGY SKIN CANCER & LASER SURGERY CENTER

Clinic

Rate ADVANCED DERMATOLOGY SKIN CANCER & LASER SURGERY CENTER

Ratings for ADVANCED DERMATOLOGY SKIN CANCER & LASER SURGERY CENTER

Value

I have a follow up appt scheduled but so far there is tremendous improvement in the Rosales that has plagued me for many years. Therefore my experience would be "excellent "

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Value

I came in to see if the many, unsightly skin tags could be removed from my neck area. Jeanne froze them for me and they look much better than they have in years. This was something that my regular physicians said nothing could be done about. I had become very self conscious about it and wore scarves a lot to cover them. Having these less visible has boosted my self esteem and I feel now that I look and feel much better.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Value

Everyone is always upbeat and friendly. I never have to wait a long time. The environment is nice and welcoming. And Dr Hestalin is absolutely the best. Not only very professional, but friendly and kind.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Value

Absolute confidence in Dr. Sears and staff. No waiting time. Procedure was explained in detail. Was called the next day to see if any questions.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Value

I have had Scott Ahrndt take skin cancer off me a couple of times. He has always been very professional and explains just what he is about to do. My appointments were all pretty much on time and I had no issues or complaints.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Value

I had an excellent meeting with Dr. Hestadelan. She solved my problem/s in a minute and with humor and professionalism. Thanks you for your time. Sally Dennison

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Value

Dr Dominey and her assistant were very professional and attentive. I was advised of the individual treatments and was thoroughly examined for any suspect issues. All procedures were explained to my satisfaction.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

Value

We have had excellent service. Dr. Sear's is very attentive, and educational on skin condition and needs. My husband, who also is a patient, has been treated for pre skin cancer, feels very comfortable in his care, and respects his opinion and treatment options. The staff have been delightful and friendly, that estheticians are also well educated on skin types and specific needs related to your condition.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Value

Dr. Dominey is an exceptional physician. She is the epitome in professionalism, knowledge, and care. I trust her with my life. She detected cancer and the biopsy results proved her absolutely correct.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

Value

I have bennet treated at 4 differed dermatology centers across the country. My experience here has been far better than any where else. The doctors are effecient, effective and very pleasant, especially Dr. Hestdalen.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Doctors at ADVANCED DERMATOLOGY SKIN CANCER & LASER SURGERY CENTER

Dr. Jeffrey M. Becker

Dr. Jeffrey M. Becker

Latest Rating

I had a excellent experience with prompt , friendly service. Diagnoses was fast and easy to understand . Treatment was fast with VERY good results . I left the offic... Read more