HEART HOSPITAL OF NEW MEXICO

Hospital

Rate HEART HOSPITAL OF NEW MEXICO

Ratings for HEART HOSPITAL OF NEW MEXICO

Value

Had a day surgery here. Staff and everyone is so friendly. Loved the discount because I am self pay. State of the art facility and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank HHofNM!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Value

At least I was fortunate enough to have been blessed with truly gifted surgeon. I still thank God for him every day. The staff should be forced to wear nanny cams or something. After working in the health industry for over 20 years....I was appalled at some of the things that went on there. I was so weak and I'll after a grandaddy of a major surgery that I could not defend myself and you are threatened and tormented if you date ask for patient advocate. The staff if drug tested would pretty much be out of a job. Especially nighttime nursing staff. This place should not only be under surveillance..... It should be publicized and made an example of what NOT to do. Seems more like a playhouse and hot bed of nastiness. I wish I had sued and had plenty of reason and plenty of evidence to do so...but that's not how I play. I would rather be a patient advocate and thank my Dr. in that way with the life he saved. Maybe that's why I had to go through this....to put it in my heart to help fight for those too afraid or too weak to fight for themselves. You are in a terribly vulnerable place trying to Iive for your loved ones and to be abused by a nursing staff of very racist foul people make you very afraid of people who you need to be able to count on. Know this....God saw it all...

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Value

Staff is excellent as are the doctors. They saved my life on two separate occasions so I am kind of biased.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Value

Dr.over prescribing medications. A couple pharmacists questioning dosage and Dr. and nurses also at a scheduled angioplasty procedure.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Value

The nurses care more about break time and not having to hassle with family asking questions. Nurses may be competent but not very compassionate at such a critical time.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Value

Patient rooms were not clean, doctors didn't show up to exam patients, difficult to get the RN to respond to patient. When the RN would finally show up in patients room they were helpful and professional. After being told that the doctor would come to the surgical waiting room to update us on our mother's status during surgery we waited 5 hours in the waiting room. At 8:00pm we learned that surgery had ended hours prior and our mother was in her room. After that we were told repeatedly that the doctor would be by to check on mother and provide information. We waited two more days. Met with doctors very briefly on Saturday. Podiatrist told us she would meet with us again on Monday. On Monday we were there for 12 hours and the doctor never showed up and we were not told that she was unable to make her rounds (meet with us). Arrived Tuesday morning to learn that the doctor had come and gone and released our mother from hospital. She was still heavily drugged and unable to walk or stand up even with her walker. We took her home and when visiting nurses checked on her the next day she advised us to take her to the local emergency room. She was admitted to the hospital due to several unresolved issues that had worsened.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Value

I would highly recommend this hospital. The surgeon and staff were very professional. I have never been in a hospital that I I really like. Thank god for this facility.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Value

Nothing negative to say about this hospital. A very kind and professional staff. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would recommend it to anybody.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2012

Doctors at HEART HOSPITAL OF NEW MEXICO

Dr. Maryalyse Adams Mercado

Dr. Maryalyse Adams Mercado

1 review

Latest Rating

I have been in chronic pain for about a year. I have had several doctors tell me there was nothing wrong with me. Some of them actually made me feel like I was lying... Read more