Kindred Hospital- St. Louis at Mercy

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- St. Louis at Mercy

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- St. Louis at Mercy

Value

I received excellent care here. I did very well and discharged to a rehab facility. I want to thank everyone for everything they did for me.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Value

Very good people. Very friendly. I received great care while I was there. I came in on a ventilator and am leaving without the trach! The therapy staff was tough but good. I am walking again. I would definitely recommend this hospital to anyone that requires a longer hospital stay than was is allowed the n a regular hospital.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Value

I would like to thank wound care, particularly Jill. She really helped me with my legs. Everyone is very nice and kind here. Thank you for caring for me. I also celebrated my birthday while I was at Kindred and they gave me a balloon and a cake! Thanks for caring for me!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Value

I received excellent care while I was here. Everyone was very nice and always made sure I had what I needed. Thank you to Cathy for making sure I was moved and then I slept and ate better. And I spent my birthday there and they made sure I had cake and ice cream. Thank you all for the wonderful care.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Value

The people were extremely nice to me here. They really took care of me and provided me with excellent care. The doctors were all very nice also. The food was very good and here was always a lot of it! I would recommend this hospital if you need extended care.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Value

I would recommend this hospital to anyone! They have helped me immensely and were very attentive to my needs. The doctor was also very nice. The nursing staff took extremely great care of me. I especially enjoyed when Rebecca and Kelly were my nurses. Cathy was great to in coming to see me daily. We had some good conversations. If you need longer term care than what a traditional hospital can provide, I definitely recommend here!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Value

My experience here has been very positive for the most part. I did have a few problems but they got solved. I appreciate all that this hospital has done for me. Respiratory therapy has been great. Cathy was also very good and I always appreciated her visits and how she always helped me. I would recommend this hospital.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Value

We would like to convey our sincere thanks for all the staff and assistants. The staff was quite efficient and effective to take care of all the needs of our son who has multiple disabilities. The staff made special efforts to communicate with him also. All in all our experience has been delightful.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Value

If your looking for great service you might want to consider a different hospital. This hospital was so under staff and nursing care was not that good. It took forever for anyone to answer the call lights. Employees were not very helpful at all. Therapy was very good.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Value

I was very pleased with the care I received. I found the facility very clean. The majority of the staff was very helpful. You did have some people that were not though. It seemed to take a long time to get someone to answer the call light though. However I would recommend this hospital.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- St. Louis at Mercy

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.