Kindred Hospital-St Louis

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-St Louis

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-St Louis

Value

I’ve had a good experience here. I liked getting to have the same nurses and rehab staff for so many days in a row instead of different ones every day. The care has been very good. And the food’s good. I’ve come a long way in my healing and recovery. Thank you Kindred.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Value

I would recommend this hospital because it’s clean, quiet and they take care of you. They brought equipment in my room for me to do PT and OT. When I first got here, I couldn’t stand up. Now I can walk up and down the hall two or three times just with a cane. My wounds are healing. The nurses have been great. I especially liked Apple. I’ve had no problems or issues here. I would definitely recommend this hospital. In fact, I already have to a few people.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Value

I would definitely recommend this hospital. The people that work here know what their doing. They don’t waste their time. The doctors and nurses and rehab folks are very nice. I’d like to thank them all.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Value

I would recommend this hospital because of the very good care. The staff know what they’re doing. The girls (nurses) have been good to me.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Value

I would like to thank the whole staff for getting me back to where I am today so I can move forward with my life. They got me off the ventilator and the trach out and my wounds are healing. They put me on my way to recovery! I would definitely recommend Kindred!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Value

I would recommend this hospital because I’m still here. They kept me alive and then brought me so far. They got me off the vent, my trach is out, and now I’m able to walk pretty far! I’m ready to to rehab and then home! The staff has been respectful and kind to me. Very respectful. This medical situation I was in was totally new to me. The staff have supported me trying to adjust to these challenges. My family was here pushing me, too. I’d like to thank everybody!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

Value

Oh my gosh you guys at Kindred have been so awesome! I tear up thinking about how good you’ve all been to me. Everyone here is outstanding and go above and beyond to take the best care they can of the patients. They not only were good to me, but to my family too, who were here by my side the whole time. My favorite nurse is Dee. She always made me feel like she was happy to see me. And Lauren, the speech therapist was so committed to helping me. I have come so far and now they have me ready to go to rehab. Thank you so much to everyone at Kindred!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Value

Of COURSE I would recommend Kindred! I told my kids, if I ever get this sick, please take me to Kindred! My son has been at Kindeed for awhile now. He has come so far! The respiratory therapy here is just amazing! They weaned him off the vent and they told us today that they will probably remove his trach in a few days! I just can’t believe how great everyone is who have taken such excellent care of my son. They talk to me and explain things to me. It’s not like other hospitals where they are just in and out of the room doing a job. It’s obvious they really care. I love you all, Kindred!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Value

All the nurses do a good job! There are plenty of pretty women who work here. My room was nice, clean, and comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Value

It was awesome! I learned a lot in the past few days. Therapy was really helpful and they're so patient with you. Everyone was really helpful. I am feeling so much better!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-St Louis

Dr. Daniel S. Plax

Dr. Daniel S. Plax

1 review

Latest Rating

Dr. Daniel Plax is absolutely wonderful! He came highly recommended from friends and family member, and we completely see why. He takes his time to thoroughly answer... Read more

Dr. JOHN D. Dahm

Dr. JOHN D. Dahm

Latest Rating

Dr. Dahm came HIGHLY recommended to me. I have high expectations of my physicians, considering my career has found me in and around the healthcare invironment for 1... Read more

Dr. Richard A. Chole