Kindred Hospital- St. Anthony's

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- St. Anthony's

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- St. Anthony's

Value

My sister came in for ventilator weaning. It has been a rough road but the staff here have motivated her in so many ways! Today she is working with therapy, off the ventilator and able to eat. She couldn't have done all this without the encouragement of the staff! Chris & Kati from RT were just fanflippintastic! Petrina was amazing. Overall all staff were great to her. Physicians were very involved and NP Mike was great! I would come here myself if needed. I've been here everyday with her and this place is just amazing from the bottom to the top. My sister had other options for care but chose Kindred - St. Anthony's and so glad we did!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Value

It's a wonderful facility. So many amazing nurses and CNA's, respiratory was very good I was weaned off the ventilator and am now working hard on strength building for my next step which is getting me on my way home. Rehab has been awesome - they get me moving and keep me motivated on days I'm not interested. I would recommend the facility for dialysis needs, respiratory therapy, rehab, and nursing needs.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Value

Staff are good to me, I've had tremendous pain but the nurses and doctor have been very attentive to my needs. I would recommend the facility for dialysis needs and wound care.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Value

Great facility great staff great rehab program as well as wound care

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Value

Loved everyone here, received great care here. Wound care - Jill was amazing!!! Nursing and rehab all great. Rachel from rehab was amazing. Wendy the dietician was really good to me. Doctors were good - making sure I am taken care of. Night shift rocked but all shifts were good.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Value

Good facility, call light slow at times but understandable, all staff very good, Jermain AWESOME! Disappointed I have to leave but excited to continue my healing journey. Would 100% recommend anyone to come here for respiratory therapy as well as rehab.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Value

I received marvelous care while at this facility. I was here for wound care and the wound care team was top notch. Nursing care and everyone was excellent.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Value

My mother was at Kindred St. Anthony's for several weeks for wound care and antibiotics. All of the staff were prompt in taking care of her. She can be difficult at times but the nurse aides were patient with her. The doctors were great and so was the respitory therapy staff. Housekeeping even got her a cup of coffee. I was impressed. The floors were shining. I have no complaints with her care at all. Thanks to everyone. Beth.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Value

Nurses & aides are awesome. Great care during my stay. The place looks very clean.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Value

Very heartbreaking and pitiful. RIP momma you were on your way to recovery. Too bad they dropped you, let you fall, put too much air in your collar to make you bleed, left you aspirate the blood till you turned septic, wouldn't give you anything for being constipated, wouldn't give you fluids while you were dehydrating, kept tell you as they laughed and doubted you that you could breath when you were crying and saying you couldn't. Then when you couldn't hear anymore the nurse said now she can say she heard it all as she laughed. I begged them to take you to the ER and they said they can take care of it. Well you died hours later. I am sorry momma they didn't believe you. I am here to tell your story momma.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- St. Anthony's

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.