Kindred Hospital- St. Anthony's

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital- St. Anthony's

Ratings for Kindred Hospital- St. Anthony's

Value

You will be totally shocked if you go to this hospital because it is better than you ever thought a hospital could be! I didn’t even know this place existed then after I got here, everyone was so kind and the care was above what I expected. All of the staff were unbelievably nice. I would like to especially thank the night nurses because they really were on top of things for me, and the therapy staff helped me get stronger every day I was here. I’ve told my family about how wonderful this place is. I would most definitely recommend this hospital.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

Value

I would recommend d this hospital because I I got good care and I’ve gotten better. I especially want to thank Tess. She was a great nurse, smart and funny. And Chris in Respiratory. And lots of others whose names I can’t remember. Everyone has been kind to me.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Value

I would recommend this hospital because it seems like they done good at helping me get my legs moving again. I was real sick and weak but I’m getting better. Everyone was real nice to me. Seems like they were all extra friendly. I want to thank everybody that worked with me. They’ve been incredible. Really.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Value

I’d like to thank the whole staff for doing what they’ve done for me. I do appreciate it. I would most definitely recommend this place because the people that work here are competent and they care. You can’t ask for much more than that.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2019

Value

My mom was taken care of very well at Kindred. I was with her quite often. Any time she or I made a request, it was addressed right away. She appreciates that she actually got to talk to her doctors. I appreciate that she made a lot of progress in her recovery. She and I would definitely recommend Kindred.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Value

The nurses were great! They were friendly and respectful and took great care of my husband. And Dr Qureshi, the heart doctor, was so nice and got his heart issues figured out. Thank you everyone!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Value

I want to thank each and every one of the angels here. I never had a problem with any staff. I would recommend this hospital because they were so caring, polite, and went out of their way to help me when I needed something.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Value

We have been through a very rough period with our daughter for a long time. She has multiple life threatening medical crises and been in several different hospitals. For two weeks, she was at Select, and that did not go well. She went back to Barnes, then we came to Kindred. Everyone here has been so kind to her, and to us, her family. She has received excellent care and made amazing progress. We actually have not wanted her to leave Kindred! We especially appreciate Mike, the nurse practitioner who was a consistent and important part of her care. He came to see her every day and took the time to explain things and hear our concerns. The Respiratory Therapy team has been outstanding! They have been kind, compassionate, and effective at getting our daughter weaned off the ventilator. Erica put the speaking valve on her and we got to hear her talk for the first time in a very long time. That was an emotional moment. We are so happy with the care she has received. Thank you Kindred for bringing her so far in her recovery!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Value

I would definitely recommend Kindred. I have really liked he care they have given my father. I appreciate everything they have done for him.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Value

I would like to thank all of my nurses and techs, Rachel in PT, and 2 OT people for their patience and for praising me as I strived for my goals. April the nurse was one of my first nurses when I got here and she was very positive and encouraging. There were too many good nurses to name.. I would definitely recommend this hospital because I have received such good care here.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Doctors at Kindred Hospital- St. Anthony's

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.