Kindred Hospital-Boston

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Boston

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Boston

Value

I was more than pleasantly surprised here. The whole staff was terrific. For 2 shifts a day for 3 weeks I didn't meet one bad person. Everybody was very pleasant and very professional. Can't say enough about the place.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Value

Worst hospital ever. Care more about money then people.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Value

It is extremely important to families to know that their loved one is being cared for as you care for them. At Kindred I feel comfortable that my cousin is receiving that level of care. The nurses are phenomenal! Not only are They are skilled in th

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Value

When I got here I was very ill. I was angry and I didn't want anyone's help. I was treated with kindness, patience, respect, and high level care and I feel like I am leaving here a different man than when I came in. The people here are tops and I can never thank them enough.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Value

I want to recognize Jillian from case management and the entire facility for an outstanding job. My mother came in there in dire circumstances.. Kindred's plans and goals were all met and exceeded. I apologize for not being able to remember everyone's names that cared for my mother, I would like to thank them all personally. My mother is now in a facility in Plymouth where she continues to make a full recovery.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Value

My husband is a transplant patient with many complicated medical issues. Kindred in Brighton has given him excellent medical care. They also give him encouragement and moral support. I am very, very happy we decided to come to Kindred.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Value

You're a great hospital. Thank you for the care!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Value

Everyone here is beyond helpful and generous. I am very happy that we chose Kindred for my grandmother.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Value

This is the second time my father is a patient at Kindred Hospitl. He gets excellent care here, and everyone is very friendly and kind. I am very happy if he has to be in the hospital, he is at Kindred.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Value

We'll I am home from Kindred, and things are going really, really well. All my at home services were set up by my case manager, all my medications got taken care of by Leo and my drugstore, I know what food is best for me, my goals are all set. Kindred helped me with everything I needed.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Doctors at Kindred Hospital-Boston

Dr. Suraj S. Venna

Dr. Suraj S. Venna

Latest Rating

Dr. Venna is amazing. He is a friendly and compassionate Dr. He is accessible and will go the extra mile for a patient. He is knowlegable and is able to educate h... Read more

Dr. Hubertus F. Kiefl