Brigham And Women

Hospital

Rate Brigham And Women

Ratings for Brigham And Women

Value

I had two surgeries within 10 days of each other and Brigham and Women's was wonderful. Every single person I came in contact with was top notch. Great experience.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Value

someone suggested you for health care, but with no records. It's useless

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Value

From the triage nurse at the emergency room to the maintenance lady they were all welcoming. The nurse in the ER to the doctor were prompt upon my arrival and follow up until my transport to the observation unit of the ER. Before the transport to the observation unit the doctors I'd be having once admitted Inpatient upstairs came to introduce themselves to me which I found nice. I was upstairs the following morning and saw the specialist and my PCP who happens to be at BWH so that was helpful and nice to see a friendly face. The nurse and cna's were nice and kept me updated. In a medical emergency, in search for a PCP or a specialist and in the Boston or South Shore area I recommend going to Brigham and Women's.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Value

Gave incorrect information regarding cost of treatment. Ordered unnecessary tests which added excessively to overall bill. The doctor could have easily avoided ordering the repetitive tests if she had taken time to examine my medical records carefully.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Value

I've had 5 major surgeries at the Brigham. I can't say enough about my very skilled surgeons who also have a warm and caring manner. I've found the nursing staff to be absolutely exceptional. I've also been treated in the emergency room and was extremely impressed with the doctors and nurses who treated me there.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Value

Would never use this hospital again. If it was not for my mothers roommate she would not be here today. The nurse on the 14th floor lied right to my face and to other medical personal, have some of the lies in writing. I would not let this hospital treat a RAT!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Value

Was admitted by med-air after severe m/a, under the trauma care & on ventilator for several weeks w/c2 complicated fracture & massive internal bleeding. Very lucky to have my life because of the exceptional care of doc's & suburb nursing at Brighams. 5/22/14

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Value

I had a laproscopic myomectomy at this hospital. This was my first major surgery and I found the staff was always warm and engaging, every single one of them. I would absolutely recommend this hospital to friends and family if they were in need. I was impressed with every aspect of my experience with this hospital.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Doctors at Brigham And Women

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.