Rate Brigham And Women

Ratings for Brigham And Women

Value

Gave incorrect information regarding cost of treatment. Ordered unnecessary tests which added excessively to overall bill. The doctor could have easily avoided ordering the repetitive tests if she had taken time to examine my medical records carefully.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Value

I've had 5 major surgeries at the Brigham. I can't say enough about my very skilled surgeons who also have a warm and caring manner. I've found the nursing staff to be absolutely exceptional. I've also been treated in the emergency room and was extremely impressed with the doctors and nurses who treated me there.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Value

Would never use this hospital again. If it was not for my mothers roommate she would not be here today. The nurse on the 14th floor lied right to my face and to other medical personal, have some of the lies in writing. I would not let this hospital treat a RAT!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Value

Was admitted by med-air after severe m/a, under the trauma care & on ventilator for several weeks w/c2 complicated fracture & massive internal bleeding. Very lucky to have my life because of the exceptional care of doc's & suburb nursing at Brighams. 5/22/14

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Value

I had a laproscopic myomectomy at this hospital. This was my first major surgery and I found the staff was always warm and engaging, every single one of them. I would absolutely recommend this hospital to friends and family if they were in need. I was impressed with every aspect of my experience with this hospital.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Doctors at Brigham And Women

We don't currently know which doctors work at this location.