Northside Hospital

Northside Hospital

Hospital

Rate Northside Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Northside Hospital

Value

Efficient, caring, clean,and professional. We were taken care of with the utmost knowledge!

Submitted June 13, 2017 | flag

Value

Spilled liquid outside of maternity ward get services cleaned up quicker

Submitted June 12, 2017 | flag

Value

Best hospital experience I have ever had after 2 years and 6 surgeries in Arkansas!!!

Submitted June 5, 2017 | flag

Value

This hospital and staff embody what healthcare is suppose to be! I never knew this great of healthcare was a real option. I was taken care of with so much respect and love from the moment I walked in till the moment I was taken to my car. The surgery staff were great at making me feel comfortable before surgery and answering any question I had. Every nurse I had was truly incredible with the level of care they had for me and were constantly checking on me after surgery to make sure I wasn't in any pain. Teresa (i think), Kishia and Beth were the nurses who took care of me once I was moved to my room and I want to make sure they know how much I truly appreciate the level of care they had for me. I will always be grateful for how much they helped me. The PCT's I had, especially Reah, were beyond anything I had hoped for. She was by my side the second I needed anything and was extremely helpful in this very difficult recovery time. She had a fantastic attitude and is exactly what every hospital wants in an employee. I would also like to acknowledge the two ladies that transported me from recovery to my room. They were fantastic! I've worked in a hospital for the last 5 years and rarely came across transporters that truly understood how important it was for the patient to have a smooth and safe ride to their next location and check to make sure the patient feels safe and okay. These women made sure I was okay multiple times and were great about making sure we made it through turns, halls, and doorways without issue. I've never had this level of care before and truly felt appreciated as a patient. I thank you Northside and everyone that helped take care of me from the beginning of my stay till the very end, it was the best experience I could've had!

Submitted July 25, 2016 | flag

Value

The best for my family very professional we recommend.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2015 | flag

Value

I am not from Atlanta but by far the best and cleanest hospital I have been in. The nurses on the 23 hour /extended stay unit are amazing. Compassionate, caring, friendly. I have nothing but great things to say about northside hospital. Thank you for a smooth surgery and recovery.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2015 | flag

Value

Northside Hospital is the best hospital that I have had the pleasure of being a patient in with Dr Richard Charles Cummings Jr as my surgeon.

Submitted June 8, 2015 | flag

Value

I've experienced nothing but the best service at northside....

Submitted Dec. 6, 2014 | flag

Value

Waiting area is peaceful. Food for waiting people reasonable. Good communication to people waiting. Great nurses in pre and post op. Anasthieologist was good. Had to wait for meds to kick but was kept comfortable and relaxed. Parking is a little annoying. Overall very good.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2014 | flag

Value

Unfortunately I have been there a lot lately. ER good, radiology good, surgical good, iv pumps kept breaking, night nurses terrible!

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag