Kindred Hospital-Atlanta

Kindred Hospital-Atlanta

Hospital

Rate Kindred Hospital-Atlanta

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Kindred Hospital-Atlanta

Value

This is my 3rd time here at Kindred and it is always a good experience. Everyone has been kind and really involved with my care. My doctor has been great at keeping me updating with my treatment and I feel like I'm not just a number but like the people here really care about me. I only have good things to say!

Submitted April 21, 2016 | flag

Value

The care I received was great and a special thanks to Alicia for always coming through with the things I needed. I had so many outside matters to take care of and she was sweet enough to put together paperwork and fax things for me, when I couldn't do it for myself.

Submitted March 22, 2016 | flag

Value

Excellent service in all aspects from the dining to the services provided by. The medical staff.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2016 | flag

Value

I don't want to leave, everyone has been wonderful! It's sometimes difficult for me to talk but they take there time to try to understand the things I'm trying to say. I'm so thankful for the care and kindness that comes with it.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2016 | flag

Value

Thank you to everyone who has made this a positive experience. There were a few hiccups on our journey but any concern we had, it was addressed. My case manger keeps me updated, she even had the doctor to call me personally. We will be leaving soon, but we appreciate everything Kindred has done to keep my family informed and make us feel comfortable. Patrice

Submitted Jan. 7, 2016 | flag

Value

This has been a good experience from start to finish! Everyone has been great, I have no complaints.
L. Thomas

Submitted Dec. 28, 2015 | flag

Value

The service has been excellent, we have no complaints. The case manager keeps me updated weekly.
J. Foster

Submitted Dec. 7, 2015 | flag

Value

I'm going home today!!! Everyone has been wonderful. Me and my sister were impressed with the food and care. I'm just a country girl, but they made me feel welcome. I know if I would not have come here I may have lost my leg. I'm so grateful for everything. There's nothing bad I can say, I'm just glad everything worked out.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2015 | flag

Value

Michelle went above and beyond the call of duty. She took time out of her schedule to come into my husbands room and suction him when she was not assigned to him...she was simply passing by and inquired about how he was doing. She is very professional, courteous and concerned. She was very knowledgable of her profession.

Patrica brown keeps me well informed of Mr. Bookers progress and also communicating well regarding discharge from Kindred to the future location. Pat follows up well and she too is professional, courteous and knowledgable. Mrs. Booker

Submitted Sept. 24, 2015 | flag

Value

We are getting ready to go to rehab and it has been a great experience. The nurses and rehab team here spent time to teach me excercises to help my brother. Hector, Dawn, Holly and Sonya were always helpful if I had a question. I'm looking forward to coming back one day and Kelly walking on his own.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2015 | flag