Rate Chamblee Dental Care

Ratings for Chamblee Dental Care

Value

I visited this dental office yesterday. The ladies at the front desk were very nice. Dr. Ganupur and her assistant, were very professional. I received very high quality dental services. I highly recommend Dr. Ganupur and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

Value

I Absolutely love and would recommend Chamblee Dental Care. The Doctor and Staff are so amazing and extremely intentional with their customer service. I’ve been a patient for a few years and it always feels great to walk into an office where the staff is consistent and they truly love the patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Value

Great office and very friendly service. They worked out a plan that suited me since I didn’t have insurance

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Value

I can’t say enough positive things about Chamblee Dental Care! All of the staff are friendly, warm and caring, and go out of their way to provide excellent customer service. Dr. G has taken the time to provide thorough and personalized Dental Care for my whole family. A great find!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Value

I am a complete chicken about going to the dentist, but everyone here from reception, to the hygienists, to the dentists are friendly and make it an easy experience. Great office and great experience.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Value

This is a great environment for anyone who hates going to the dentist. Everyone is so friendly and the rooms are comfortable. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Value

Very clean facility and friendly staff. I love going here with my 6 year old daughter. The Dentist is great too. She loves kids.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Value

Very friendly staff and kind dentist. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Value

Best value and treatment for the price you pay. 20-30% less than the hi-fi dental offices.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

The dental experience was very enjoyable. Dr. G is very professional. I was pleased and believe the plan designed for me will lead me to a lifetime of oral health.