North Atlanta Obstetrics & Gynecology

Clinic

Rate North Atlanta Obstetrics & Gynecology

Ratings for North Atlanta Obstetrics & Gynecology

Value

Very helpful and informative about Pap smear process. Always very friendly and nice. I feel very comfortable when I come here.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Value

I had a great experience. The wait time is short but Dr. Dodder spends time making sure your questions and concerns are addressed. She is very thorough and kind and makes you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Value

Dr. Garcia is extremely personable and great to work with. The front desk staff is very helpful and timely as well.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Value

Dr. Cherry was pleasant, approachable, and informative.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Value

Dr. cherry is a wonderful provider. She is caring. Knowledgeable and explains things clearly.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Value

Very enjoyable experience. Felt comfortable with my doctor and the exam was short and sweet.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Value

Dr. Dodder was her usual excellent self. She explained everything clearly and answered all my questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Value

I love this practice! Everyone is friendly and I love coming here.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Value

Fabulous. Dr. Cherry is wonderful & Ally is the sweetest. Super helpful, professional, and always easy breezy. Love these ladies.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Value

Longer wait than usual today (almost an hour), but I really like my nurse (Allison I believe) and really like Dr. Cherry so I won’t be going anywhere else. Both are so attentive, genuine, and listen to my questions rather than treating me like just another patient.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Doctors at North Atlanta Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Keisha Godwin

Dr. Keisha Godwin

Latest Rating

Everyone on staff was extremely friendly, short wait time. I will recommend to friends and family.