Emory University Hospital

Emory University Hospital

Hospital

Rate Emory University Hospital

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Emory University Hospital

Value

Love emory my dad, and several family members have had service from this hospital they are wonderful!

Submitted Sept. 22, 2016 | flag

Value

I've been trying for months to get an appointment with Dr Nour,MD in radiology. I've gone through the nurse navigator/ coordinator to no avail & after a month or so when that didn't work tried calling his office. Never a answer!!! His secretary was never there!!!Left at least 30 messages;none of which were returned. Communication is terrible here. And I was a Emory University Medical resident. All I want is a date for a biopsy under a 3 tesla MRI. I'm getting feed up with the run around. 3 months latter & I still DON'T have an appointment. Will call the Hospital Administrator & the Georgia Medical Board to complain. John Hopkins is so much better....

Submitted April 5, 2016 | flag

Value

I had an breast reduction done by Dr.Cheng and she made my left breast larger and highly noticeable then my right. When I mentioned it to her she said she saw it but didn't see much of a difference. I've had my incisions open up again even after my 6 weeks and has had over 4 situations where I would get an infection in my incision and it would discharge and she would just tell me to put ointment and a bandage over it. I am highly disappointed with my procedure.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2015 | flag

Value

From personal experience Emory U is over rated as a stop hospital. When I had surgery about a year ago, I was never asked by the nursing staff if I needed assistance getting out of bed or needed my pillow raised, there just seems to be a lack of caring there. I did not consider my experience there a positive one and goodness forbid if you complain to the higher up when you are released, they do their best to put the onus on you the patient. Patient advocacy are just words at EU and the clinic.

Submitted May 16, 2015 | flag

Value

Wonderful doctors who care about patients rather then reimbursements!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2014 | flag

Value

I've been trying to make an appointment with the Emory Clinic Urology group for several days and finally gave up. I would call and wait on hold for 1-2 hours with no ability to leave my name/number and be called back. I also looked at their prices for a procedure I was considering, and Emory Clinic was 3-4 times more than the average price at other local providers.

When I tried to call the one of these other providers, a person picked right up and I had an appointment next week. How hard is that, Emory?

I don't know how Emory stays in business with such poor customer service and frustrating initial patient experience.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2014 | flag

Value

I am a patient at Emory Hospital! I entered the Emergency room for abdominal and chest pains at 1:30 pm. It is now 4:33 am and I have yet to see the doctor. The function of the emergency room is corrupt and not quick enough for patients who have urgent sicknesses. Patients do not want to sit in an uncomfortable area when they are not feeling well for hours! This location needs some working on!

Submitted Oct. 2, 2014 | flag

Value

One of the top university hospitals in the south.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag