TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL

Hospital

Rate TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL

Ratings for TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL

Value

TGH is the best hospital in the area. The nursing staff are very caring.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Value

I do not recommend it to anyone, very poor services.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Value

I live in Pinellas county and go to TGH/USF for my care because it is horrible over here in Pinellas. The medical care is pathetic!!! Worst I"ve seen in my life. I am in a wheelchair and people are so accommodating @ TGH. I see the best doctors at USF, Dr. Anderson & Dr. Padhya. I rave about TGH all the time to everyone. Staff, employees, doctors far superior than anywhere else including St. Joe's which could learn a lot from TGH. I am also, happy that some doctors take Medicaid because so many do NOT take Medicaid at all. TGH is wonderful..

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Value

The procedure was excellent ...wait time was 5 hrs----which was terrible.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Value

In previous years I have had very good experienceshape with TGH. Never a complaint. I wouldn't even consider another hospital. My 91year old father was in the last March and his treatment was very disappointing. Not at all what I thought that to be. My sister found my dad laying in a urine soaked bed twice. One morning he was alone with food in his bed. He was unable to feed himself but was left with his food tray alone. The nurse assigned to him was completely aloof. My sister and I asked for clean sheets and changed them ourselves. I'm still angry over this. Never would I had believed it had I not experienced it. We even insisted the ambulance bring him to Tgh. Certainly not the standard of care I had been used to. I'm extremely disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Value

Class of 2014 TGH Residents/doctors beat me up during party bus celebration tour at bar. Do no harm?!?

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Value

Have been atTGH for a month. ..the staff from cleaning, dietary to nurses and doctors. ..all are caring and very knowledgeable! !!! No complaints! !

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Value

Wonderful staff...Great pool of knowledge with warm hearts!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Value

Great doctors and compassionate nurses with top of the line instrumentations!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Value

Very clean. Very caring nurses. Alwaus came quickly when I needed them.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Great review! Thanks! When you get the time, put something on Yelp if you could. Talk soon… and congratulations on your new health! jim From: Karin C... Read more

Dr. Ryan Adami

Dr. Ryan Adami

Latest Rating

I went to this Dr. under a recommendation. I was having issues with anxiety and my heart skipping. No blood work done but was prescribed a low dose of blood pressu... Read more

Dr. R. Maurice Bonilla

Dr. R. Maurice Bonilla

Latest Rating

How can a doctor who advertises gerontology not take Medicare?

Dr. Erfan A. Albakri

Dr. Erfan A. Albakri

Latest Rating

Beware!! He walks out of the room while you are asking him questions! He did it on two consecutive appointments. worst experience ever. Never going back.

Dr. Dennis H. Penzell

Dr. Dennis H. Penzell

Latest Rating

I really enjoyed my office visit. He was very helpful .

Dr. Maria C. Wilson

Dr. Maria C. Wilson

Latest Rating

Had a one forty five appointment. It is now three fifteen. Still waiting. They couldn't care less.