TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL

TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL

Hospital

Rate TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL

Value

I do not recommend it to anyone, very poor services.

Submitted May 16, 2017 | flag

Value

I live in Pinellas county and go to TGH/USF for my care because it is horrible over here in Pinellas. The medical care is pathetic!!! Worst I"ve seen in my life. I am in a wheelchair and people are so accommodating @ TGH. I see the best doctors at USF, Dr. Anderson & Dr. Padhya. I rave about TGH all the time to everyone. Staff, employees, doctors far superior than anywhere else including St. Joe's which could learn a lot from TGH. I am also, happy that some doctors take Medicaid because so many do NOT take Medicaid at all. TGH is wonderful..

Submitted April 19, 2017 | flag

Value

The procedure was excellent ...wait time was 5 hrs----which was terrible.

Submitted March 16, 2017 | flag

Value

In previous years I have had very good experienceshape with TGH. Never a complaint. I wouldn't even consider another hospital. My 91year old father was in the last March and his treatment was very disappointing. Not at all what I thought that to be. My sister found my dad laying in a urine soaked bed twice. One morning he was alone with food in his bed. He was unable to feed himself but was left with his food tray alone. The nurse assigned to him was completely aloof. My sister and I asked for clean sheets and changed them ourselves. I'm still angry over this. Never would I had believed it had I not experienced it. We even insisted the ambulance bring him to Tgh. Certainly not the standard of care I had been used to. I'm extremely disappointed.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2017 | flag

Value

Class of 2014 TGH Residents/doctors beat me up during party bus celebration tour at bar. Do no harm?!?

Submitted June 20, 2016 | flag

Value

Have been atTGH for a month. ..the staff from cleaning, dietary to nurses and doctors. ..all are caring and very knowledgeable! !!! No complaints! !

Submitted June 13, 2016 | flag

Value

Wonderful staff...Great pool of knowledge with warm hearts!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2016 | flag

Value

Great doctors and compassionate nurses with top of the line instrumentations!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2016 | flag

Value

Very clean. Very caring nurses. Alwaus came quickly when I needed them.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2015 | flag

Value

Failed to protect a patient who was unable to stop a procedure himself, that resulted in his death.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2015 | flag