Florida Surgery Consultants

Clinic

Rate Florida Surgery Consultants

Ratings for Florida Surgery Consultants

Value

very courteous, friendly staff, and willing to listen

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Value

friendly staff. Would recommend patients to go there

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Value

Beautiful clinic on the 6th floor at Rocky Point, friendly staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Value

Great location for a clinic, felt comfortable and the views were enjoyable

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Value

Clean clinic in rocky point. The views are amazing and I felt very comfortable there

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Value

I really enjoyed my consultation with Dr. Hall he explained everything with me. He reviewed my options and what he thought was best for me and my recovery. I would recommend him to family or friends.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Value

Great visit. I understand what is going on and what needs to be done.. I wish I would have saw him sooner. His staff is also great.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Value

Dr. Hall performed my spinal fusion 3years ago. I have had no complications, I have 100% better movement than before surgery. He's a no nonsense guy.  He is straight forward about everything which I greatly appreciate. When you're talking about surgery I want to know the reality of it all. I don't want it sugar coated. With that being said his bedside manner is still good. He actually called me a couple days after I was home to check on me, not his staff, he called. Great surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Value

I had a L5 S1 Laminectomy with Spinal fusion on July 30th 2012 with no post surgical complications. I was only 25 at the time, and was in very poor shape due to a car accident about a year and a half prior. Since my surgery I have resumed a normal life style with minimal pain. I have all sensation back in my legs and feet with normal motor function. Now almost 5 years later I still say Dr. Hall is the best for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Value

Very caring, supportive and knowledgeable team! I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for the right orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons after an incident.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Best spine surgeon in Tampa hands down! Great at explaining all of the details

Dr. Richard Katz

Dr. Richard Katz

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

My mom fell and broke her hip. Dr. Katz did surgery. My mom then went to rehab center. 2 weeks later, had a follow-up appt with Katz. Paid $76 to have a med van ... Read more

Dr. Surhbi Jain

Dr. Surhbi Jain

Latest Rating

great bedside manner for my father who was suffering from a traumatic brain injury

Dr. Richard Katyz

Dr. Richard Katyz

1 review

Latest Rating

Very Good staff very respectful. The Docter has a great sense of humor. Keeps his patient very well informed!