Kindred Hospital Bay Area - Tampa

Clinic

Rate Kindred Hospital Bay Area - Tampa

Ratings for Kindred Hospital Bay Area - Tampa

Value

My husband been here for almost a year now, his recovery has been amazing , Respiratory department are amazing compassion take of their time to explain everything, CNA Lourdes , RN , Karla, April and Nurse Manager Marisol has been an amazing support to myself and family, my ambassador Housekeeping Manager always take care of me and helping translate since I dont understand the language well, Housekeeping ( Yaitza,Maria and Glenda) here is top notch always keeping his room impeccable clean. Thank you Kimdred to all amazing service

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Value

I am really pleased and happy to selected this amazing hospital and their staff. Nursing, Respiratory and housekeeping department has been amazing service . So happy to be here ....

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Value

Kindred hospital took very good care of me since the moment I arrived. The infectious disease doctors put together a great plan to help me recover from all my infections. The dietary personnel was great as they help improve my nutritional needs. The physical therapy staff continued to work with me everyday and helped me get stronger. The case management personnel was very professional and kept me up-to-date on certain places where I was eligible to go once I was medically ready to move on from Kindred. The nurses were very nice to me and attended to me very well. I was very happy with my stay at Kindred and I would recommend anyone to be a patient there or have a loved one stay at Kindred.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Value

The staff treated me like family. I would recommend this facility to anyone...Excellent nurses and doctors. I plan on visiting the staff when I heal up and go home..

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

Value

The staff at Kindred Hospital were caring and kind.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Value

Kindred associates are very supportive and encouraging.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Value

Kindred has done a great job caring for me. The people were very down-to-earth and I noticed that everyone helped each other and use good teamwork. I liked how on time my medications were delivered which really helped my recovery time. The CNA’s were very nice to me. They are very hard working people and really deserved to be acknowledged. Physical therapy was great and they helped me improve my muscle strength. Just about everyday my personal kindred ambassador checked on me to make sure I was being taking care of the right way. Thank you Kindred for the wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Value

The staff at this hospital are good workers and they are caring.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Kindred is an excellent hospital.Thanks for the great care.230-1

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Value

The nurses and physical therapy team were awesome. Thank you all for everything

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019