Scottsdale Healthcare Shea Medical Center

Scottsdale Healthcare Shea Medical Center

Hospital

Rate Scottsdale Healthcare Shea Medical Center

Value

Success! Your rating has been saved.

Ratings for Scottsdale Healthcare Shea Medical Center

Value

Patient care was non-existent. I had to beg them to allow me to wash my face and brush my teeth which they could never find the time to assistant with those basic requests. One night planned stay resulted in a three night miserable stay and leaving with respiratory problems, nerve damage with loss of functionality in forearm, hand and finger coordination. The original procedure was breast revision which has been referred to as a failure from follow-up consultations of peers. Dr. John Corey was the physician responsible for the final results and lack of logistical planning.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2016 | flag

Value

Emergency department doctor not competent. Went in for what I thought was a spider bite and he ordered an MRI and refused to run labwork. Got bill for ER doc, mRI and one from ER. Dermatologist diagnosed as contact dermatitis. I called to complain and now my account is in collections. A waste of hard earned money!

Submitted May 12, 2016 | flag

Value

ER nurse rude and uncaring. And she put my safety at risk. ER doc condescending.

Submitted March 15, 2015 | flag

Value

We are not from this area and had health crisis while visiting. Had good care in both the ER and during 5 days inpatient. Overall great nursing staff, friendly people, all 3 doctors worked with were very good. Feel thankful that we ended up here. Don't know about "value " because have nothing to compare it to?

Submitted Feb. 8, 2015 | flag

Value

If you are I jured there the administration is useless

Submitted Dec. 1, 2014 | flag

Value

delivered four babies there- top notch nursing care!!

Submitted Sept. 27, 2014 | flag

Value

ER doctors at this hospital all contracted on their own I am told by hospital administrator after huge DR mistake in ER. The contracted doctors do not have to answer to anyone and come and go as they choose. I've unfortunately had to come here frequently with two dying parents and my own medical issues.

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag

Value

We have been pleased with this hospital both with my fathers care and my husbands knee surgery.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2013 | flag

Value

Admitted through the ER Diagnosed with gallbladder needed surgery.admitted internal doctor thought it was another problem. Left me in a room shooting with morphine every 4 he's. Ran 1 test per day. Removed gallbladder 4 days latter I have heart problems she almost killed me. Terrible hospital no managed care tracked her care to patients. I am still having stress. Day of discharge did not give me heart medications. Neglect. Do not go to this hospital. Do not take your family to the Er

Submitted May 5, 2013 | flag