Bloom Reproductive Institute

Clinic

Rate Bloom Reproductive Institute

Ratings for Bloom Reproductive Institute

Value

This place is absolutely amazing! Dr. Behera is so warm, patient, understanding, and knowledgable. I felt so comfortable and safe with her and the decisions she was making. The entire staff became family to my husband and I. Even though we had amazing success and we couldn't be happier, we were sad to leave Bloom Reproductive. I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely be back when we are ready for round two. The facility is also very nice and clean!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Value

Too soon to rate success, but excellent in-office experience, great interaction with Dr. Behara and=very professional staff. A well oiled machine, plus clean and al facilities under one roof.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Value

I was a patient for longer than I'd hoped, but felt welcomed and comfortable always. Great place, will be back for baby number 2 if needed!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Value

Very helpful, cooperative and friendly atmosphere.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Value

The infighting and legal battles among the partners has affected the quality of service. Sadly, this clinic is far too risky to trust with your family.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Behera and her team (and I would give them 6 stars if this site would let me.) Dr. Behera worked a miracle for us 2 IVF cyc... Read more